Caruso Cutterhead

This is where record cutters raise questions about cutting, and trade wisdom and experiment results. We love Scully, Neumann, Presto, & Rek-O-Kut lathes and Wilcox-Gay Recordios (among others). We are excited by the various modern pro and semi-pro systems, too, in production and development. We use strange, extinct disc-based dictation machines. And other stuff, too.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Soulbear

Caruso Cutterhead

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:04 am

HI All,
A small enquiry that fellow Lathe Trolls may be able to help with. Is the Caruso CutterHead available to purchase on the open market, if so, can anyone Please Please post contact details. I've tried to make contact through Vinylike and Floka but had no response. The contact (if any?) was made through the relevant website and not from my own email address so I have no way of knowing if my enquiries reached the intented recipients. Many Thanks SoulBear :roll:

opcode66

Re: Caruso Cutterhead

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Maybe try contacting Flo here. He is very busy. I think he might also be in China right now.

His user is Flozki here on the lathe trolls. Send him a personal message here.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Soulbear

Re: Caruso Cutterhead

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:52 am

Opcode66
Thanks for that info, now I just got to learn how to navigate SSoLT site and make sure my messages to Flo don't end up with me ordering a Piza from from China or a new Porsche from Germany by mistake!! :D SoulBear