NASHVILLE!

This is where record cutters raise questions about cutting, and trade wisdom and experiment results. We love Scully, Neumann, Presto, & Rek-O-Kut lathes and Wilcox-Gay Recordios (among others). We are excited by the various modern pro and semi-pro systems, too, in production and development. We use strange, extinct disc-based dictation machines. And other stuff, too.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

piaptk

NASHVILLE!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:09 am

Hey Music City,
I'll be there on Aug 26-27 chasing the ghost of Kristofferson's wild years... I'd love to hang with any of you! Especially if you work at any studios that Willie, Waylon, Johnny, George, Kris, or Merle recorded in, and can show me around. Message me your number here and let me buy you a Stroh's.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

concretecowboy71

Re: NASHVILLE!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:34 am

Check out Welcome to 1979. Cameron is on this board sometimes. Great guys and great studio!
Cutting Masters in Bristol,Virginia, USA
Well Made Music / Gotta Groove Records

Babooino

Re: NASHVILLE!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 am

concretecowboy71 wrote:Check out Welcome to 1979. Cameron is on this board sometimes. Great guys and great studio!
yes, great studio! the have vinyl parties every now and then.
you can also go to the site (welcomero1979.com) and get in touch with Chris Mara.
nice guy!