Schematics for Toolex Alpha 1202

Once you have cut a master laquer, you have metal stampers created and have records pressed from them. Discuss manufacturing here. (Record Matrix Electroforming- Plating, Vinyl Record Pressing.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

NottinghamToolexAlpha

Schematics for Toolex Alpha 1202

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello to all, good to be back in the fray...

What I really need is the schematics to the 1202 Toolex Alpha Automatic Press, any wiring diagrams for the boards, cards information and any company promotional literature featuring any specification sheet, what options there were available - and in which territories ( diff. options for the US market as opposed to Europe?)
as I'm not quite sure what I've stumbled upon..

.. I assume anyone who has put together a 1202 in the past ten years ( Phil in Milan, Andy in Germany) will have a wiring diagram of sorts -I did, then gave away/deleted any information i had...pound to a penny Mossy will have all the information I'll need!

..also, I have tried to search the forum's archive for any information regarding these to no avail, as I'm sure Andy Bee was asking for specs for his 1202 that he put together..is it listed under something else..?

I've found Mossy's essay on 1202/1207 differences in controllers which is invaluable for cycle information( very informative and detailed Mossy, and you're right -this information is NOWHERE on the net!) -needless to say any information/xerox/Scans I get I will put into the archive for Members future reference..

ANY help in finding information, emails with links etc will be greatly appreciated..PM me for my email address, Cheers all -Chris (NotinghamToolex)
Perfection to me is a nice cup of tea...and a day when everyone is happy with their records!

mossboss

Re: Schematics for Toolex Alpha 1202

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Lazarus My god!! Where have you been ??
Cheers
Chris

mossboss

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Done it again, dissappeared
Arghhh
Chris

NottinghamToolexAlpha

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 am

....still here Mossy!
Pm Sent...
Best, Chris.
Perfection to me is a nice cup of tea...and a day when everyone is happy with their records!

mossboss

Sun May 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Strange one this
Just had a look at his posts over the years.
Posts in 09 than disappear
back in 013 few posts disappears
than 015 few posts does it again
PM still in outbox since his last post
Doing a Lazarus again ha
Hope You are well
Cheers
Chris