New Video... Some complete cycles by Ennebi - Italy

Once you have cut a master laquer, you have metal stampers created and have records pressed from them. Discuss manufacturing here. (Record Matrix Electroforming- Plating, Vinyl Record Pressing.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

sochetu

New Video... Some complete cycles by Ennebi - Italy

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:14 am

Here you will find a new little video... some complete cycles 35sec long.

https://www.facebook.com/VinylRecordsPressingMachine

untitledthe

Re: New Video... Some complete cycles by Ennebi - Italy

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:06 am

Very nice! I am curious on more details of the used proces and the machine.
Looking forward, when the time is ripe for this. Great work, keep it up.

montalbano

Re: New Video... Some complete cycles by Ennebi - Italy

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:36 pm

I have always been quite skeptic on my posts regarding the new presses, mostly because there has been a lot of advertising and what the "public" could see were just projects/drawings, without any kind of action.
Now, I wouldn't like to sound too much patriotic, but it comes to my mind the 80's motto "Italians do it better" - no website yet, just a few lines, a video, and you can see a fully automated machine operating and making records. After maybe 12 months of promotion from various companies showing nothing.
Said this, the heating by magnetic induction is not a new discover, and it works, I suppose it will produce some oxyd on moulds, which will have to be removed regularly, like every 1500-2000 records, but these are details: what I really like about this machine is that, for the very first time, we can see something concrete, in action.
I also like very much the record unloading driven by vacuum: a concept which - if you mind - is much more simple than the mechanical unloading we find on the Toolex and Lened concepts.
Even if I am sure that there will be a lot of skeptic people stuck to the past, talking about the quality of the record, about the length of the cycle time, and so on, I am glad that a potential revolutionary technology might come in ... at least some people will stop making money by selling or offering for ridiculous prices 40-years old equipment
Phil from Phono Press, Milan, Italy
http://www.phonopress.it