THE BOARD IS BACK

Announcements and discussions ABOUT the site. Info on registering, ideas for improvement, FAQs and the like.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Steve E.
Site Admin

THE BOARD IS BACK

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello all.

I am writing to you from the tail end of a migration ordeal. Whew! I was up until 6:30am working on this, and then worked another 9 hours today. It was about 24 hours of trial and error tsuris. Which I sort of expected, because that's how it goes. 20 calls to hostmonster and bluehost later, we are on a more up-to-date server.

I'm going to have to upgrade the software sometime in the next year, to keep it current with the direction that all servers are going in. I'm hoping that I don't have to lose the look of the site to do so, because I like it. :)

I just caught a weird little fault in the SSL directs, so there may be a little more glitching. Hang loose, hold tight. Let me know if things act at all weird for you.

EDIT: I think I fixed the SSL glitch.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: THE BOARD IS BACK

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:23 am

And again the board is back. Bluehost seemingly erased my payment information, then informed me by an email that gmail binned. Did you know that I hate the internet? Anyway, sorry for any panic.