lancaster lathe cut ? (what happen to him)

Who are you? Tell us about yourself, get feedback, and provide links to your work.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

shaolin disciple

lancaster lathe cut ? (what happen to him)

Tue May 17, 2022 4:00 pm

whats up did not know where to post this so i post it here i have a question what ever happen to lancaster lathe cuts he just vanished disapeared he did some nice 5" lathes for me they came out pretty nice well his email website and facebook all gone and the only thing thats left is his instagram there some peoples calling him a rip off because he took orders and then disapeared any one got the backround story to him heres his instagram https://www.instagram.com/lancasterlathecuts/

piaptk

Re: lancaster lathe cut ? (what happen to him)

Tue May 17, 2022 8:42 pm

He disappeared after taking $4000 from me for gear he never sent. Many others on here got grifted by him. It’s a shame, because at one point he was a valuable member of the community.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

shaolin disciple

Tue May 17, 2022 9:59 pm

wow sorry to hear that i thought maybe something different was going on but clearly am wrong thanks for the info and sorry to hear that

piaptk

Wed May 18, 2022 3:21 am

He has taken money from, and then ghosted, a lot of folks on here. Both as record customers and in the cutting community.

As far as i know, nobody has heard from him in at least 5 months as of May 2022.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com