After 10 months, I finally decided to introduce myself.

Introduce yourself! Recommended for people who are just starting out, as opposed to experienced lathe cutters who are new members.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

juniorkain

After 10 months, I finally decided to introduce myself.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello everyone!

It's been 10 months since I register on this forum, and I have been reading a lot of things.
I never had the guts to introduce myself because I usually prefer to listen and learn.
So here I am:
My name is Luiz, but my friends and colleagues know me as Junior Kain.
My interest in vinyl came very early in my life, my father was a manager at a record store in São Paulo, and when I was 4 he bought his own record store.
Started deejaying at 13, professionally working at 15/16, started remixing in 1992, but took seriously after 1997.

I really like everything I see here, the projects, the concepts, the tryouts, and most of all, the people involved.
Of course I tend to look to the things I'm more interested, like how to master a song to vinyl, frequency ranges, and so forth... But I use to sneak into the DIY projects, and I always feel amazed and inspired.
Unfortunely I live in Brazil, and the things here are very dificult in all aspects.

Since I follow a few posts now and then, my dream is very common here, but it seems right now it is postponed to a distant future. There's a lot to read, a lot to learn, then a lot to try and to discuss and share... There's a long way to go.
I figure that out in the exact moment I read the first thread here.
But I'm not in a hurry... It can take years or a decade, but better learn than just memorize.

Anyway, it's good to FINALLY say something!