Royal Mint Records

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

chains666

Royal Mint Records

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:38 am

Hello, has anyone else had any experience with Royal Mint Records?
I do, but not good ones.
Nothing received for three months and stalling tactics.

chains666

Re: Royal Mint Records

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:31 am

Royal mint is a scammer, neither money nor delivery. I reported him to the police.

milepost

Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:48 pm

Hey I do not come here often however I was informed of this post so many times now so I thought I would address this one. I am Cam from Royal Mint Records.

You are more than welcome to resume the dialogue with me via email, I have not gone anywhere. You chose to end the conversation around your order, not me.

Yes delays have been really significant. That is fair to say that, I apologise for that. This has been due to significant personal circumstances which I have no intention of sharing the details of here.

I am not scamming anyone. I have been working professionally in this field for more than 10 years now.

I am back working with great enthusiasm and remaining orders will be fulfilled shortly.

When you email me again and I welcome you to, just cut back on the abusive language. It will be nicer for both of us.

Peace and goodwill to you all.

chains666

Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:02 pm

I asked for my money back several times and then gave him a deadline. No money...After four months of delivery delays, a serious businessman would probably have done that.
There is no need for discussion.

misjah

Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 am

milepost wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:48 pm
Hey I do not come here often however I was informed of this post so many times now so I thought I would address this one. I am Cam from Royal Mint Records.

You are more than welcome to resume the dialogue with me via email, I have not gone anywhere. You chose to end the conversation around your order, not me.

Yes delays have been really significant. That is fair to say that, I apologise for that. This has been due to significant personal circumstances which I have no intention of sharing the details of here.

I am not scamming anyone. I have been working professionally in this field for more than 10 years now.

I am back working with great enthusiasm and remaining orders will be fulfilled shortly.

When you email me again and I welcome you to, just cut back on the abusive language. It will be nicer for both of us.

Peace and goodwill to you all.
If you can’t deliver just give him HIS money back. Decent thing to do no matter what excuse you have.

chains666

Thu May 09, 2024 5:27 am

I agree with you on that.
But so far no money back. I still have to apologize.
And to claim that I'm being aggressive because I demand my money back in capital letters is also very daring. And setting a deadline is probably not a threat in business matters if someone doesn't deliver.
I'm tired of throwing my welfare down people's throats like this.

chains666

Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 am

and the best thing, he writes that he is sick, three days later holiday pictures on Instagram.
I helped finance that.