Scam/Estafa/Trapaça: Angulo, Tangential, Mejía, Vortex Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4, C-6

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Pepperman

Re: Scam warning: Angulo Records

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:32 am

The guy is a great scam. I wonder how people like him try to earn money from such things.
If he was smart he would go to rob a store or something similar, but as it is seems he is not even smart, he is probably a pussy.
We should do something for such people to exclude them from Lathe Trolls site.
Dear Jesus you have my deepest sympathy.

studiorp

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 am

Good idea, why don't create an update "scam black list" ?

dimi751

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Those dinosaurs look pissed off man ! Lol

Voxster1965

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

Thank you trolls - I dodged a bullet

angulorecords

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 pm

I do not like to get into media games to pass the time or attention call ,
but I will defend to such defamation of strangers
defamation do not affect

We will take actions and legal measures against these defamation and slander of these people

They can talk and make false accusations , but the truth is that the cutting head damaged.
the cutting head is tested and sent in good condition.
As I see in the photo it is to be broken and ruined by the user misuse

not requested feedback cutting head

We will take actions and legal measures against these defamation and slander of these people

I deny all the false accusations of these people with time to spare

here I leave a video with the cutterhead running in good condition

angulorecords

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:12 pm

I do not like to get into media games to pass the time or attention call ,
but I will defend to such defamation of strangers
defamation do not affect

They can talk and make false accusations , but the truth is that the cutting head damaged.
the cutting head is tested and sent in good condition.
As I see in the photo it is to be broken and ruined by the user misuse

not requested feedback cutting head

I deny all the false accusations of these people with time to spare

here I leave a video with the cutterhead running in good condition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMlJp9xUFGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tlnYvXVPkg

The Shank

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:22 pm

http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

studiorp

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Legal action ?? For what ?
I don't think to have offended nobody here.
I have simply said that unfortunately here in the past there were some persons that had cheated other ( see VmsPoland... ).
Now I don't know exactly what's happen to cutting head that was broken, but create here a list of some persons that aren't honest, could be a good system for tutelate the e-commerce.
I hope only that you aren't among these persons... If you are honest, as I believe, prove it.
Cheers.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:31 am

This thread inspired a new section to the website. For now I am calling it "Caveat Emptor." Please use it only as a last resort.

jesusfwrl

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Dear Angulo,

PLEASE, do take legal action. I can't wait for you to take legal action. Don't bother implicating the forum, do it against me personally!!!
You'd need one hell of a good lawyer and more money than you would ever dream of having to bribe corrupt judges to win such a case.

Which one of the two terrible cutter heads was ruined by the misuse of the user? Both? You must be a terribly good engineer to be able to tell this just from looking at the pictures!
Where did you study? I would probably take legal action against any institution you have studied in for daring to give an idiot like you a degree. If you actually have any kind of academic qualification, this in itself is a defamation of academia.

Please post photographs of your feedback cutter head, if you really have one. Do you even know what feedback is?

You have stolen a great deal of money from me and from other people. Even mentioning the words "legal action" after what you have done is utterly ridiculous. Probably I should set my lawyers lose on you, so you get a taste of "legal action". Even the prime minister being your uncle wouldn't get you out of this. So, quit the bullshit and send me my money back! If you have a feedback cutter head that actually works, please send it to me and I'll send the one I have here back to you. I'll even throw in a roll of blue electrical tape! So you can experiment with cutter head fashion. I wasn't expecting your cutter head to be great, but I was at least expecting it to be functional and built to a professional standard. What you have sent me is an extremely badly made pile of scrap metal and plastic. We didn't even talk bad about you until now, we only published pictures of your cutter heads. This is enough to ruin anyones reputation, when their products are so badly made.
Really, are you proud of your work? How do you feel about the fact that several cutting engineers and developers/manufacturers of real cutter heads saw detailed pictures of your work and probably lost hair over it?

Even if a manufacturer delivers a perfect product to a customer, but the customer is not happy with it, it is still good practise, to offer a refund and accept a return of the product. Instead, you have delivered non functional products that bare no resemblance to what you advertise on your website. People end up in prison for less than that....

So, really, how do you imagine this? What would you tell the judge? "Hey Mister Judge, this guy ordered an 800$ 500 Wrms feedback cutter head from me and I sent him a pile of super glued scrap metal that he then photographed and put it on the internet. Now everyone thinks, I am an idiot and a thief. It wasn't fair that he posted pictures in the internet, he should have kept it confidential so nobody else realises how terrible my stuff is. Then, my reputation wouldn't be damaged!".

Really???
~~~ Precision Mechanical Engineering, Analog Disk Mastering ~~~
Agnew Analog Reference Instruments: http://www.agnewanalog.com

jesusfwrl

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Used https://translate.google.com:

Estimado Angulo,

Por favor, tomar acciones legales. No puedo esperar para que usted tome acción legal. No se moleste implicando el foro, hacerlo contra mí personalmente !!!
Se necesitaría un infierno de un buen abogado y más dinero de lo que nunca soñar con tener que sobornar a jueces corruptos para ganar un caso así.

¿Cuál de los dos cabezales de corte terribles fue arruinado por el mal uso del usuario? Tanto? Tienes que ser terriblemente buen ingeniero para poder contar esta con sólo mirar las fotos!
¿Donde estudiaste? Yo probablemente emprender acciones legales contra cualquier institución que haya estudiado en por atreverse a dar un idiota como tú un título. Si usted tiene realmente ningún tipo de titulación académica, esto en sí mismo es una difamación de la academia.

Por favor, publicar fotografías de su cabeza de corte de retroalimentación, si realmente tiene uno. ¿Sabes lo que es la retroalimentación?

Usted ha robado una gran cantidad de dinero de mí y de los demás. Incluso mencionar las palabras "acción legal", después de lo que has hecho es completamente ridículo. Probablemente debería configurar mis abogados pierden en ti, por lo que obtener una muestra de "acciones legales". Aun siendo el primer ministro de su tío no le iba a salir de esta. Por lo tanto, salir de la mierda y me devuelva mi dinero! Si usted tiene una cabeza de corte de retroalimentación que realmente funciona, por favor enviar a mí y yo le enviaré el que tengo aquí de nuevo a usted. Incluso me lanzo en un rollo de cinta aislante azul! Así que usted puede experimentar con la moda cabeza de corte. Yo no esperaba que su cabeza de corte para ser grande, pero estaba al menos esperaba que fuera funcional y construido a un nivel profesional. Lo que tú me has enviado es una pila muy mal hecha de chatarra y plástico. Ni siquiera nos hablamos mal de ti, hasta ahora, sólo publicamos fotos de sus cabezales. Esto es suficiente para arruinar la reputación de los anyones, cuando sus productos están tan mal hechas.
Realmente, ¿estás orgulloso de tu trabajo? ¿Cómo te sientes acerca del hecho de que varios ingenieros de corte y desarrolladores / fabricantes de cabezales de corte reales veían imágenes detalladas de su trabajo y probablemente perdieron el pelo sobre él?

Incluso si un fabricante ofrece un producto perfecto para un cliente, pero el cliente no está contento con él, todavía es una buena práctica, para ofrecer un reembolso y aceptar una devolución del producto. En su lugar, usted ha entregado productos no funcionales que llevaban ningún parecido con lo que se anuncia en su página web. La gente termina en la cárcel por menos que eso ....

Así que, realmente, ¿cómo te imaginas esto? ¿Qué le diría al juez? "Hey Juez Señor, este chico ordenó una retroalimentación 800 $ 500 Wrms cortador de cabeza de mí y me lo envió un montón de súper pegado chatarra que luego fotografió y lo puso en Internet. Ahora todo el mundo piensa, soy un idiota y un ladrón No era justo que él publicó fotos en internet., debería haber mantenido confidencial para que nadie más se da cuenta de lo terrible que mis cosas es. Entonces, mi reputación no sería dañado! ".

Realmente ???

studiorp

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:33 pm

I think that the only interesting thing of all this history , is that this person ( Angulorecords ) have discovered the system for recover old lps for re-cutting the surface again. Which could be the chemical formula of this system ?

Could be a great innovation in the our world, because this mean save money, for don't buy new blank records...

Babooino

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:36 pm

haha unbelievable !

The Shank

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:10 am

studiorp wrote:I think that the only interesting thing of all this history , is that this person ( Angulorecords ) have discovered the system for recover old lps for re-cutting the surface again. Which could be the chemical formula of this system ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me you're not serious please...

* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

studiorp

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:59 am

Have you another explanation ? I think that is possible do this. Today is possible do all.

The Shank

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:17 am

studiorp wrote:Have you another explanation ? I think that is possible do this. Today is possible do all.

This guy makes fakes head, has not been even bothered to answer simple questions, we have here the post of a guy who's been fucked up, some others making great jobs with their own head gave them opinion and now you REALLY THINK THAT THIS GUY MAKE CHEMICAL FORMULA!

Please please please... You're in la la land...

Hey you should buy him some blanks... And btw, you should going big : buy a head to joanna polinka (or whatever the name). Then make a new topic : "the crying topic"

You want to make a black list too by including this same guy, and now you give him the the benefit of the doubt.

* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

studiorp

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 am

No, no no, nothing benefit of doubt, I have only thought for a moment that COULD be possible.
And about the black list, I have only launched an idea.
At this point I am out from this discussion.

jesusfwrl

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 am

To not get carried away in discussion, I am posting some hard facts.

This is the specifications as they appeared on Angulos website http://www.angulorecords.com at the time of me ordering the head (google translate from Spanish):

-system Depression angle transducer 45/45, degrees
Frequency Response 7 Hz-50kHz
RMS power pulse-mm 10 sec / 10 kHz 9.5 A
FB-back tone coils STEREO 5 mV
-Desigual Channel A and B + / - 0.5 dB
-The Distortion 1 kHz channels can both 7dB RIAA correction of 0.01%
-10kHz Impedance 7.5 ohms to 12.5 ohms DC 16
Accepted-power amplifiers with an impedance of 4 ohms to 16 ohms and 100 watts to 500 watts per channel
The maximum elevation horizontal sheet + / - 0.17 mm
Total -Weight 450 grams
-Construction, Construction aluminum 99.99%
METAL DRIVE Coil unit, weight 0.75 g
- Permanent magnets of neodymium Power N 47 matched

This is a picture of the head that he was supposed to sent to me before I actually ordered it.
cabezal_zpsuep4bzwv.PNG
Obviously the mounting hole is not 0.9mm as shown on the picture, but it is not 9mm either. It is badly drilled to something less than 8mm.

Now, let's look at those specifications again one by one:

1. -system Depression angle transducer 45/45, degrees:
yes, depression has really kicked in since I saw this head in real life...

2. Frequency Response 7 Hz-50kHz:
REALLY? How did you measure that? I bet Neumann stopped making cutter heads because they felt embarrassed having such a limited frequency response compared to your head.

3. RMS power pulse-mm 10 sec / 10 kHz 9.5 A:
Does that mean, I can drive your head with a 10 kHz sine wave at 9.5 amps of current for 10 seconds continuously, without damage? I would really like to see you demonstrate this.

4. FB-back tone coils STEREO 5 mV:
Where exactly are these located on the head you have sent me? What type of feedback are you using? Could it be damage caused by user error, that I just looked at your head the wrong way, it felt offended and the feedback coils disappeared?

5. -Desigual Channel A and B + / - 0.5 dB:
Does that mean that the channels are matched to within +/- 0.5 db? How did you measure that? I would really like to see you trying to prove this using the head you sent to me.

6. -The Distortion 1 kHz channels can both 7dB RIAA correction of 0.01%:
Does that mean, that the distortion at 1 kHz is 0.01%? I'm sure I got around 0.01% of what I was putting into the head on the record. That's about 40 db lower levels than what I expected.

7.-10kHz Impedance 7.5 ohms to 12.5 ohms DC 16:
So, the DC resistance of your drive coils is HIGHER than the impedance at 10 kHz?

8. Accepted-power amplifiers with an impedance of 4 ohms to 16 ohms and 100 watts to 500 watts per channel:
500W per channel??? This is incredible! Even if you would immerse the entire head in liquid nitrogen I doubt it would survive even peaks close to 500W. I will not bother explaining to you, why you should not use W and rms together, but an average of 500 W of drive would send this head into orbit.

9. The maximum elevation horizontal sheet + / - 0.17 mm:
What does this mean exactly? How did you measure it?

10. Total -Weight 450 grams:
To quote someone from this forum in our personal communication, it's not even good as a doorstop.

11.-Construction, Construction aluminum 99.99%:
Unless your knowledge of metallurgy far exceeds everyone else's on this planet, this cutter head is a plastic pile of crap with steel linkages, a brass stylus holder,steel mounting bolts and a couple of crappy tweeters. The only part made of aluminum are the covers for the holes where the tweeters go. The coin seems to be made of brass and the washer on the other side is zinc plated steel. Do the maths!
Unless that was also caused by user error...Did I touch it the wrong way and the molecular structure of the materials change?

12. METAL DRIVE Coil unit, weight 0.75 g:
How did you measure the weight? Did you tear it out of the tweeter assembly? What kind of metal is it?

13. - Permanent magnets of neodymium Power N 47 matched:
Neudymium? Really?? How did you measure the power? How did you match them?

So, please provide us with some explanations as to how the cutter head you have delivered to me was correctly advertised and specified. Please explain to us how anyone could possibly believe you are not a scammer and a thief. I do not feel so good knowing that someone stole $900 from me, so please, have a go at convincing me that you didn't steal the money from me and that I really got the cutter head you advertised.

Also, I would really be interested in hearing your explanation as to why you felt the need to suddenly CHANGE the specifications on your website!!!

For the record, here are the NEW specifications from Angulos website (google translate):

-system Transducer 45/45 depression angle, degrees
-Answer Frequency 7 Hz-50kHz
RMS power pulse-mm 10 sec / 10 kHz 9.5 A
-Desigual Channel A and B + / - 0.5 dB
-The Distortion 1 kHz channels can both 7dB RIAA correction of 0.01%
Impedance -10kHz 7.5 ohms, 12.5 ohms
Accepted-power amplifiers with an impedance of 4 ohms to 16 ohms and 100 watts to 300 watts per channel
The maximum elevation horizontal sheet + / - 0.17 mm
Total -Weight 450 grams
Coil unit of DRIVE,
- Permanent magnets

It is very interesting to see that your cutter head seems to have now lost 200 W somewhere along the way, it no longer has feedback coils, the drive coil unit is not longer "METAL", and the permanent magnets are no longer matched neodymium power N 47.
Very interesting....
It is really good that you are doing this, because I have more to use against you now. Legal action? I double dare you to take legal action! Actually I won't even wait for you, I will take legal action against you myself, even if it costs me more than I will ever get back. If I was you, I'd send me my money back while it's still cheap to do so.
Another interesting observation is the similarity between Angulos specifications and the specifications published by VMSPoland in the past. Who copied who? Or, are you the same guy?
You are really underestimating us, Angulo.
You are damaging your own reputation more and more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Shank

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 am

Do you have any magnificent picture of the stylus?

* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

sunkingrecords

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:19 am

Here are some pics of one of the stylus Angulo sold me, this is before use (I did wear them at some point):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I choose not to run .-