WTB 10" dubs

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

mischmerz

WTB 10" dubs

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

I am looking to buy cuttable 10" dubs, not too old. Make fair offer via PM :)

Thanks.

Michaela

mischmerz

Re: WTB 10" dubs

Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Thanks for the info. But 40 Bucks (including shipping) is too expensive for old blanks that may not even be usable anymore.

Michaela

Techie

Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 am

I have a feeling they may be fiber based, not aluminum. They don't have the mirror smooth look, and if you zoom in on the drive pin hole, it looks like cardboard going through.

mischmerz

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 am

Techie wrote:I have a feeling they may be fiber based, not aluminum. They don't have the mirror smooth look, and if you zoom in on the drive pin hole, it looks like cardboard going through.
Interestingly I wrote the seller about a week ago and told him I would by 'em if he includes shipping. He rejected my offer. I am kinda glad he did :)

mm.