70 v line transformers for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

mratx

70 v line transformers for sale

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:17 pm

I have a bunch of Realistic 70 volt 10 watt transformers that I acquired in a deal , model 32-1031, I needed a couple and ended up getting a box of them from someone for basically the same price as for two. They're NOS, but the cards and plastic enclosures are not in the greatest shape, the plastic is yellowed and separating from the cards, but the transformers are new and in fine shape. They're good for connecting a 500 ohm head to an 8 ohm power amp, as they have a 10 watt tap, but because they're just 10 watt the frequency response drops off below around 50 hz. But they're good for using with lower fidelity heads like old horseshoe types, or for non-critical use. I used mine to set up a couple of interface boxes with multiple connector types that I can use to quickly test heads or amps as needed.

Normally they go for around $10-13 on ebay, if anyone would like one I'm selling them for $5 plus postage.

Mark

mratx

Re: 70 v line transformers for sale

Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Here are pics of one of the transformers and the card details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.