Master and stamper wanted.

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Human2

Master and stamper wanted.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 am

Hi guys,
Im searching for a master (lacquer or dmm) and stampers for 12" press experiment. Hope to find free drops and failed ones that still be fine to try the molds.
Dont mind if the master is used (but not over-used). The master and the stamper dont need to be with the same artist ofcourse. The stampers need to be unused or at least without any clamp forming and holes.
Thanks.
Sha

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Human2

Re: Master and stamper wanted.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:06 am

If some payment is needed, that is also fine. (not as fine as free (: )

untitledthe

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:28 pm

You do realize labels pay a 150 euro per side of the record for those? Seems unlikely to me to give them away (also cancelling repress for the record out) Not even talking about brand new unused stampers. And why would you need the masters for? Good luck making your own stamper. I would suggest to find a electroforming facility you wil need in the future anyhow first.. or release a record and apply for the masters and/or stampers which isnt even allways the case due cutting and plating somewhere else or recycling the stampers etc.

Human2

Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 am

I know all those stuff, but here I can find ppl that the master has failed or dropped in half proccess. And all kind of stuff like that.