Westrex RA-1574-D tube cutting amp pair $3800

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

skyonion

Westrex RA-1574-D tube cutting amp pair $3800

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm selling my pair of all-tube Westrex 1574D cutting amps. They have served me well over the last few years but I've moved on to a custom built cutting amp & preamp chain. The amps both work as they should, but they will need to be calibrated to match your cutting head. The calibration procedure, schematics and other documentation will be included in the sale. I replaced all of the electrolytic capacitors in these in 2012. All tubes test very well. The amps were last used to cut stereo production masters with my Westrex 3D head in 2014.

Asking USD $3800 plus shipping. Additional pictures and information available on request. I prefer to sell to a US buyer but may consider an international deal. Located in Portland, OR., USA. You can email me here: gus at skyonion dot com

walrusman7

Re: Westrex RA-1574-D tube cutting amp pair $3800

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:20 am

Hi there,

Is this still up for sale?.....

-Wes

skyonion

Re: Westrex RA-1574-D tube cutting amp pair $3800

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Yes, the amps are still avaliable. Feel free to email / PM / call for details.