Vacuum bearing block for sale.

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

zdenek

Vacuum bearing block for sale.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 am

For sale is a bearing module, a bearing module, a self-lubricating vacuum one, for a lathe machine recording with a vacuum pressure of the plate from the bottom, there is an air suction hole from the bearing block and from the top of the shaft, the air sucked in passes through the sealing system and the air is discharged to the vacuum pump.
Dimensions
precision shaft diameter 20mm, shaft length including clamping sleeve 230mm, air inlet 10mm, threaded, housing body height 140mm x 100mm x 100mm.
The whole thing is hermetically sealed, super precise.
Price: $500 USA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zdenek

Re: Vacuum bearing block for sale.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:07 am

[in case of sale, I devote half of the funds to maintaining this website]

andybee

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:56 am

this looks like a pneumatic cylinder.... whats exactly inside?

zdenek

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:07 pm

Hello .
My turner friends made this module for me.
I don't know what's inside this bearing block, I haven't disassembled it. The air goes through the shaft from the clamping sleeve side and flies out through the threaded hole [from the top of the housing] in the module housing and the air is sucked in by the vacuum pump. The device is filled with oil and sealed. The shaft rotates very easily and without play in the sliding bushes.
From the bottom, the shaft should be driven by a direct drive motor. If I have time, I will make a video of the principle of operation of this bearing block.

zdenek

Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 am

Unfortunately, the promotion ended today.
The current price for a vacuum block is $1,800 (including $500 to keep this website alive).