Al Grundy treasure trove news - 2nd sale this Sat (12/15)

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Bonati

Al Grundy treasure trove news - 2nd sale this Sat (12/15)

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Last weekend's sale went well so we're doing it again. Same place, same time - Al's shop in New Brunswick, NJ, this Saturday from Noon - 5pm. This is the address:

235 Jersey Ave.
New Brunswick NJ 08901

The entrance is on the corner of Jersey and Hay street, look for the door marked "Galaxy II" (a machine shop) and ring the buzzer or call me at 718-913-6779.

We're down to the last stuff. Everything is basically going to be mega-cheap or free. In addition to any electronics / parts there's plenty of metal shelving & desks too. We're trying to clean out and be done. Basically anything that's left over after this weekend gets tossed. Bring a van, bring a truck, etc.

chris king

chris king

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 am

Hi josh Chris Muth said I should contact you regards some parts i bought from Al that were not shipped before he passed. I have tried calling but cannot get you. please contact me via pm with a contact number regards chris

Bonati

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:40 am

All you have to do to resolve that situation is to send your Paypal receipt as proof of payment.