Sontec Compudisk...

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

tubefan

Sontec Compudisk...

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello all...

I'll take pics tonight. But is anyone looking for a Sontec Compudisk? I have one in the basement, gathering dust. Half of it seems to work, half of it does not seem to work... If no one is interested, I may hold out for getting a copy of the manuals and schematics.

Virtalahde

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 am

I'm interested. I think a Compudisc can be hooked on a Scully?

tubefan

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 am

tubefan

Re: Sontec Compudisk...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Update on the compudisk. Thanks to help from compudisk owners...

Computer enters self-check mode, can go through all 16 diagnostic modes. So both CPU's are working and ROMs are not corrupt.

I have the manuals and pinouts of all the connectors. And abbreviated schematics, not sure complete schematics were ever handed out, but these are sufficient for troubleshooting.

$2000 with modified Neumann suspension box...