vari groove control system

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

chris king

vari groove control system

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 am

LOOKING TO BUY A CONTROL SYSTEM FOR VARI GROOVE, DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANYTHING. I HAVE A CAPPS SYSTEM BUT AM MISSING THE TWO CONTROL CARDS AND SERVO MOTOR, SO THESE WOULD HELP BUT I WOULD CONCIDER ANY KIND OF SYSTEM. PLEASE PM WITH ANY OPTIONS AND PRICES PLEASE.

CHRIS

Serif

Re: vari groove control system

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Do you have the schematics? I wonder if you could manufacture the missing cards and find a suitable motor on eBay?

Good luck,
Andrew

chris king

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

no I dont have the schematics? . I have all the manuals But it wont help. The info required is not there. There was a guy who said he had a system but I cant get him to send me pictures or anything, I even asked him if I could loan the cards and copy them if he did not want to sell them. I have emailed him and called him numerous times, but I guess he's just to busy to get back to me. As far as iI can determine there should be 2 cards in the control box, a small motor, plus a power suply and a relay box, these items i am missing. The operational and instalation manuals do not show enough details of the cards or give any info on the power supply. I really need to spek with some one who has this system, but so far no luck in finding anyone. I am sure someone out there must have or be able to build a simple vari pitch amp that delivers a variable dc voltage to drive my servo motor dependent of the input signal......

chris

flozki

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 am

well. i have new vari groove controllers.at the moment similar to pitch98.comptatible to pitch98 connections. same capabilities. so equal or better than vms80.at least more compact, brand new and approved by many big cutting rooms.

i can prepare all here and test it then you can install it plug&play. i guess i wont make a trip to australia right now.
if you already have servo motor it might need some adjustment. so i suggest a brand new maxon motor and you know it works.

f.

chris king

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 am

flo i am not in australia what tel number are you on at the moment pm it to me and and i will call you right away thanks chris

chris king

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 am

flo i can see your online at the moment email me you tel number email to classiclambretta@btconnect.com thanks chris