Joanna : SX74 Clone on Ebay

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Aussie0zborn

Re: Joanna : SX74 Clone on Ebay

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:20 am

Hey, there's nothing worong with an old C class!!!

The description clearly says she will include the car with a FULL tank of petrol. Not only that, but you get a copy of Opcode66's "tragically recorded" record. What a joker this girl turns out to be - there's nothing wrong with Opcode's record and Joanna can only HOPE to be able to cut a record some day.

Andy B bought one of Joanna's cutterheads to check it out. It was pretty tragic for a CLONE of the SX74 in that it would not accept an appropriate cutting stylus. Maybe Andy has an update on any further tests of that tragic head?

Joanna's mini VMS80 over a turntable showed up in Australia. There's a report on it here in the forum. The buyer sent it back and Joanna refused to accept delivery. What a mess.

Nothing this girl has ever made has been proven to actually work. So close yet so far....

studiorp

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:47 am

Mercedes is Mercedes, but I prefer Bmw. My uncle had a wonderful 520, and for me was a dream .
Apart this thing of cars, sicurely too I hope that in a future the Joanna heads start to work seriously, but I doubt , because it's wrong the starting approach.

uvoscillator

Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:48 pm

studiorp wrote:Mercedes is Mercedes, but I prefer Bmw. My uncle had a wonderful 520, and for me was a dream.
haha lets talk about cars, and not scam )) I drive 528 touring :roll:
Best !

misjah

Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Mercedes is probably a clone :D

sakuszi

Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:36 pm

ooo wounds It also Mercedes cloned into Poland? if you can buy something original in this world? :roll: :|

sakuszi

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 am

I asked the seller, it seems to me that they are either not normal or something, it is not right. Seller told me that I sell this machine for $ 1000 plus shipping, but without the possibility of returning, additionally sent me a video of the execution, on film you can see how people in balaclavas man cut off his hand with the sword. Then the man wrote to me that if I do I'll send the machine and they will lose at least $ 1 transaction they will do the same thing, I cut my hand for stealing. The film is frightening was only a few minutes. You have to be very careful, these resellers are not safe. It is better not to risk :!:

EpicenterBryan

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:56 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172102434894
It's back up again, but this time there is a question that was answered. And this is funny...

Q: Hi, Not clear how much money needs spending on this to make fully operational (bearings?). What needs replacing . Is there a web site for the manufacturer? Regards R Feb-16-16
A: I do not know who produced this machine, this man no longer lives who did this machine. I bought a machine from his wife. The machine should be fully automatic, but it is not complete. The machine normally recorded, the recording quality very high. For the machine to buy power amplifiers [high power several hundred watts 4 ohms, with electronic fuses and bridge temperature measurement coils drive the cutting head] it is expensive original. I do not have the machine control panel driver. I do not know how these devices can cost. As Switzerland is a man who does these things electronic and mechanical he calls "flo & Vinylike mart", please ask him

Bahndahn

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 pm

LOL jeeze I really do want to buy this, that is, if I had a wild surplus of money. It would be tenaciously interesting to see how this thing was done. There of course is a risk that its largely made out of wood or something gruesome like that.

Indeed a mysterious object.