COMPLETE UNIT -Fairchild, Rek-O-Kut, Audax

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

repugnantark

COMPLETE UNIT -Fairchild, Rek-O-Kut, Audax

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 pm

I have a Fairchild 530-G transcription turntable. The unit spins properly at 33/45/78. Attached to the unit are several additional pieces including a Rek-O-Kut Master Pro M-5 lathe, an Audax cutting head (I believe it's a RH5) and a Rek-O-Kut Model 160 tonearm/headshell. All pieces are in good shape. The cutting head is missing the stylus and I have no way to test it.

I would like to sell this as one complete unit. I'm located in the USA near Atlanta and am happy to take offers at the moment. Local pickup only right now. More pics available upon request.

Repugnantark-at-gmail-dot-com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lofiaudio

Re: COMPLETE UNIT -Fairchild, Rek-O-Kut, Audax

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Proud to say I am the new owner of this incredible lathe package. Updates to my progress getting it back to cutting will be posted in this thread: http://www.lathetrolls.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7031

Thanks to Steve and all of the trolls here for making this possible and keeping the art form alive!!