Lathes for sale!

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

piaptk

Lathes for sale!

Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Well, after 10 years of cutting records, I've finally committed to my dream trip of making the pilgrimage to New Zealand to visit The Godfather of lathe cuts, Peter King! But the trip ain't cheap and I've got to thin the lathe herd down in The Lathe Cave to pay for it.

I've got five machines at various price points available. All of them are fully functional, turnkey, restored and refurbished where needed, include a starter pack of needles and blanks and ongoing tech support via email, phone and text to get you started.

Email me at peopleinapositiontoknow---aht-yahoooooo---dawt---Cawm for the brochure.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

rsimms3

Re: Lathes for sale!

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Awesome! Not in the market, but would like to hear what kind of equipment you've been working on and offering for sale. If it's anything like the other machines you've posted about it in the past, it's gotta be good stuff.

piaptk

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:43 pm

I've got presto k8s (fully refurbished including amp recaps) and a 6d.

We keep all the 6ns for the Lathe Cave, and all the 8ns for MVR. These are our go-to workhorses. All the other stuff just doesn't really fit into what we use on the daily right now. And I need cash.

Speaking of, if anyone wants to get rid of a 6n or 8n, we might be able to work out a trade.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

Birddoggin

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:53 pm

I would love to discuss what you have to offer! Sent you an email. Im the guy with the SF studio.

jinman

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Just sent an email - I've been searching for a solid starter unit for months and can't wait to dive in to this tremendous hobby.

Boydie

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:15 am

That was the best email subject line I've ever received

If I hadn't just bought an Atom and got my other cutter head repaired I'd have taken one