Clear out - ex-masteringequipment

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

tamstudi

Clear out - ex-masteringequipment

Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:20 am

I am trying to make room in what was my mastering room but is now mainly my home office. I will make a list of stuff for free (or donate!). There is a problem that any takers have to bear in mind - I am not able to transport, pack or deliver anything - any takers will have to make their own arrangements to come to me in Vormark which is on the island of Fyn (Funen is the English name) in Denmark. If you can, then read on!

Yamaha professional CD maker. The first system that was made in 1988 and can record CDs to the full standard.
Comprises, two record drives, one encoder/converter/interface, one PC with control software and PQ editor. A pity to have to dump it!

Connoisseurour 4 speed turntable with SME series 2 arm.

I will also sort out such devices as Nakamichi cassette recorder, Marantz DCC recorder, Kodak PhotoCD player, Quad 2 ch power amp (needs repair) etc.

Probably best if I have individual contact with anyone interested and I can add them to when I have an up to date list available.

Tony