WTB: 6N or 8N overheads and/or turntables

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

piaptk

WTB: 6N or 8N overheads and/or turntables

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 am

Hey everyone... I need some 6N or 8N overheads and/or their bases... Can be in any condition... missing pieces, not working, etc. I have a bunch of weird pieces and cannibalized overheads and need the complimentary pieces to put together a working lathe. I've got ROK pieces and a bunch of other random lathe stuff for trade for the right pieces... let me know what ya got!
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

lazlo

Re: WTB: 6N or 8N overheads and/or turntables

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:34 am

Are you still looking?

I have a Presto 6N complete but in need of restoration. I would be interested in selling the entire unit as-is, or I could restore it (which would greatly increase the price) or I could sell parts, such as cutting head, overhead lathe, turntable assembly, etc. I also have several worm drives and several Presto styli in their neat Presto cases.

Interest??? Let me know. I could post photos and a link.