For sale Joanna cutterhead

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

artu67

For sale Joanna cutterhead

Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:31 pm

I have for sale cutterhead SAL74B Neumann, price 4.500 EURO negotiable.

Note from Moderator : This is NOT a Neumann cutterhead. It looks like a Joanna fake Neumann head so I have changed the title of your post accordingly. -Aussie.

To Germany, Czech or Austria I can deliver it personally. Please contact me artu6767_at_gmail.com or in forum. Regards. Artur
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rsimms3

Re: For sale cutterhead SAL74B Neumann

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:44 pm

1. SAL74B isn't a cutterhead
2. Looks like a Joanna special....

Aussie0zborn

Re: For sale cutterhead

Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Sorry Artur. This is not a Neumann Cutterhead, regardless of what it might say on the name plate.

As much as we would like Joanna's cutterheads to work, we have never seen any proof and she has not been helpful. The one Joanna SX74 clone that one of our members bought did not fit the appropriate stylus. We have yet to confirm that any of these heads actually work which is a shame because they look very good

Please let us know if it works and where it came from.

Ciuens

Re: For sale Joanna cutterhead

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:56 pm

I believe it´s a trap. A beautiful trap.
Only my 5 cents. :D

artu67

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello
This cutterhead I bouth on polish online-sale Allegro. Unfortunately I don`t have the possibility to prove this cutterhead, because I don`t have lathe-cutter. Solely I am VERY interested in the issue VINYL. If the moderator can guarantee me, that the cutterhead will be come back to me after the test, I could privide it to you for the necessary test. Despite the fact, you have maybe bad experience with one person from Poland, I am serious man and first of all the enthusiast of Vinyl.
Regards
Artur

Aussie0zborn

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Thank you Artur. I'm sure you bought the cutterhead believing it to be a Neumann but it's clearly not a Neumann head at all.

Maybe one of our members close to you in EU can offer to test it for you? You would have to make your own private arrangements for this as the Lathe Trolls Forum is simply a discussion forum and not in a position to make any guarantees.

Can any long time and trusted Troll help Artur out?

artu67

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Hello,
All right. Thanks and regards for all vinyl enthusiast.
Artur