Projects OsoMiso - Three non- feeback heads (for now)

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

EpicenterBryan

Projects OsoMiso - Three non- feeback heads (for now)

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Hi Guys,

There are several projects I've been working on, and one John is also working on as well. I've decide to group them under an Umbrella name OsoMiso. Each head will have it's own thread and all three are being worked in parallel, so expect a bunch of posts in the next month or so.

Here is the breakdown on the new projects:

OsoMiso is a domain I registered for this use. At some point, I expect that John and I might be able to offer some components or even complete heads at a reasonable cost. But for the time being, anything posted will be totally available for the DIY guy. There are some critical parts though that a DIY guy might not be able to make. Some parts are quite critical.

"OsoMiso - Picante" is my new 3/4" tweeter head with super special sauce. It uses a Neumann Torque tube and V spring made by John.
"OsoMiso - Verde" Is John's 45/45 head using his Neumann Torque tube, V spring and the same Souri drivers other people are playing with (without the special sauce from the Picante head version).
"OsoMiso - Ono" Is my take on an Ortofon Rocking bridge design.

So keep an eye on the whole thread. It will be split as more info is available on each version.

Until then, rock on!

Bryan