New auto pressing machines comparison

Once you have cut a master laquer, you have metal stampers created and have records pressed from them. Discuss manufacturing here. (Record Matrix Electroforming- Plating, Vinyl Record Pressing.)

Moderators: piaptk, Simon, mossboss, Aussie0zborn, tragwag, Steve E.

New auto pressing machines comparison

Unread postby klikli_ska » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello folks!

How are you?

I hope this holidays were good to everyone and you could spend nice time with family and friends.

Beginning this 2018, we would like to start a topic about new auto pressing machines experiences and opinions. I'm talking about WarmTone (Canada), Newbilt Classic (Germany) and Pheenix Alpha AD12 (Sweden). I don't know if there's another new project.

I would like to discuss about everything you could know: from availability of spare parts for them to operational opinions, experiences, pros and cons, value for money, etc. Everything is welcome!!

Thanks in advance and take care, mates!!

Best wishes,

Kike
klikli_ska

Re: New auto pressing machines comparison

Unread postby Aussie0zborn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Don't forget the AD12 made by Irmler, Germany.
Aussie0zborn

Unread postby klikli_ska » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 am

Hi!

I didn't know it...do you have any video, picture or website link where it can be seen?

Thanks for the update, Aussie!

K.
klikli_ska

Unread postby Aussie0zborn » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 pm

I don't think anybody has experience with all these machines to be able to make the comparison you're looking for.

I would think anyone making new machines will also supply parts.

So now there a four companies making Toolex AD12 clones, while the fifth has generally stuck to an American design.

In any case, it's unlikely someone who buys brand "X" is going to tell you they bought the wrong machine.

Best to do your due diligence and find the supplier that is right for you.
Aussie0zborn

Unread postby klikli_ska » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. More than a competitive comparison or spare parts supplier, I'm looking more for a "description" or "knowledge" topic. I'm not looking for "the best pressing machine in the world" but experienced people who maybe had worked with this new machines and could talk about pros and cons between 3 or 4 column press; or differences on the automatic arms for labels, putting out records; extruder heating by steam or electricity...

I don't know if I'm explaining well, sorry...My english and expression capacity is very limited... :oops:

Thanks anyway for all your advices!

Kind regards,

K.
klikli_ska

Return to Plating and Pressing