ZEZ Cutter One

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, mossboss, tragwag, Aussie0zborn, Steve E., Simon

Re: ZEZ Cutter One

Unread postby Vice Fiori » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:34 am

The reason why myshank cut from site it´s because, as you already said "you need finish and than put to sell" that´s what they doing right now...
Soon I´ll post videos of my productions too, i trust in both of then, special on ciuens, who i see this project at front, since the begin...
They´re working really hard, by their own, part of people just appear to try to get some piece of meat and go way (even angulo).
That´s why everything get a cool down, or it going to take more time...
I´ll come back with videos on process as they will too
Vice Fiori
[MGS] - K7's n Vinyl
Vice Fiori

Unread postby yano » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:31 am

Vice Fiori wrote:The reason why myshank cut from site it´s because, as you already said "you need finish and than put to sell" that´s what they doing right now...
Soon I´ll post videos of my productions too, i trust in both of then, special on ciuens, who i see this project at front, since the begin...
They´re working really hard, by their own, part of people just appear to try to get some piece of meat and go way (even angulo).
That´s why everything get a cool down, or it going to take more time...
I´ll come back with videos on process as they will too

I trust MY SHANK and Ciuen. I ordered and paid for the Zez Cutter in May.
I look forward to being patient. All beginnings are difficult.... :)
yano

Unread postby Vice Fiori » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:40 am

yano wrote: I trust MY SHANK and Ciuen. I ordered and paid for the Zez Cutter in May.
I look forward to being patient. All beginnings are difficult.... :)

Everything on this kind of things need to be patient, even I stop for a time with my posts on my work to make new things and come back do post right, on the heat of the moment we´re all want to show what we had to o offer, and we only going to see all the hard work if get more close, i see it by myself, it´s a really really hard work and investment that maybe we never get this money back.. but love.. F*** this kind of love work just tell you something like "nevermind about it"... haha
Vice Fiori
[MGS] - K7's n Vinyl
Vice Fiori

Unread postby Vice Fiori » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:48 am

Yano, dont worry, you´re going to get a great thing, updated and more impressive as you buy that time, they´re doing a great work giving their blood..
An that´s the reason why I getting my time on work. Make they cry man... make they cry....
(And... Sorry guys, dont get me wrong please, i know a bunch of you going to ask about, it´s a verry verry "secret" new work and a very very personal recipe, but i cant resist to show´t to you...)

Vice Fiori
[MGS] - K7's n Vinyl
Vice Fiori

Unread postby audiosteam » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:50 am

Hey Yano did you got your order yet?
audiosteam

Unread postby yano » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 am

audiosteam wrote:Hey Yano did you got your order yet?

There is nothing... :( Just wait and wait.....
yano

Unread postby audiosteam » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:05 pm

I need to say that I'm VERY glad that I didn't bought it before you as it appears that they bluffing, by announcing it as available and saying that they've already sold many units. The unique proven user here is Vice Fiori, a friend of Ciuens. There are no other proven users at the moment as far as I know.
Now it's clear that they put the cart before the horse. But it seems that they learned from that mistake and working hard on finishing their stuff. I believe that they are good willing, the time will tell, and future users. But they should really work on their communication to make it look more pro.
Meanwhile I got an old lathe and I'm working on it.
audiosteam

Unread postby The Shank » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:47 pm

audiosteam wrote:I need to say that I'm VERY glad that I didn't bought it before you as it appears that they bluffing, by announcing it as available and saying that they've already sold many units. The unique proven user here is Vice Fiori, a friend of Ciuens. There are no other proven users at the moment as far as I know.
Now it's clear that they put the cart before the horse. But it seems that they learned from that mistake and working hard on finishing their stuff. I believe that they are good willing, the time will tell, and future users. But they should really work on their communication to make it look more pro.

No

We've decided to upgrade many parts in others material... after I've requested that condition. Now it's being produced.
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe
The Shank

Unread postby Thelurker » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

audiosteam wrote:I need to say that I'm VERY glad that I didn't bought it before you as it appears that they bluffing, by announcing it as available and saying that they've already sold many units. The unique proven user here is Vice Fiori, a friend of Ciuens. There are no other proven users at the moment as far as I know.

Hate to say it but I've been saying this all along! The cracks were there from the start.

Lack of videos, lack of response, lack of manual that was promised last January and so on!

Hope you get your product as promised Yano or your money back ASAP! I would not have waited this long if I paid in May!
Thelurker

Unread postby oatwillie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Hello,

So, what's the word on the ZEZ Cutter One, these days ?

thanks!
oatwillie

Unread postby Johanz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:28 am

any news about this machine yet?
Johanz

Unread postby Vice Fiori » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:37 am

As Myshank say, they're making changes for good, changing things are not a simple task, even make something about what dont maked for it and now going to put on market dont. I'm happy about what I see on first place, but they making a update to make you people happy and I ge t a bit late because of that.
On first place I like the idea about wood enclosure because get so much less outside resonances and plastic parts for the same reason, but nah, people want see everything bright and shine with 300kg, so they're need to make everything again to make it right, so now, have to wait. ;)
About the running time, Im a person, Im alive and not a scam, I not talk too much about because I using my time on studio creating new alternatives, but noone came and going to ask me personally or even in person about the project, people just going to ask about how I get colored plastics and a F****** nice picture disc, or worse, going to talk to me almost trying to abuse and get informations for free.
If people want something for me for free, the information I was going to say is how much cost my record work. that's it.
Vice Fiori
[MGS] - K7's n Vinyl
Vice Fiori

Unread postby oatwillie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 pm

This is all very interesting as back on April 14th I was told ZEZ Cutters had been delivered to clients in the USA and that claim was reiterated again later but they refused to reveal any of the "clients".

Oddly, no one has been able to verify this claim of delivered units and the one confirmed and money paid order from a Lathe Troll poster has yet to be filled with a working machine as far as I am aware.

Yeah, this is very interesting.... hope it pans out at some point but they have a lot to prove now and it's no one's fault but their own.
oatwillie

Unread postby Ciuens » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 pm

OK, let's go.
Guys, I'm developing great updates and features, so I do not have much to show you.(yet).....
Yes, you are right to be impatient, after all, everyone wants everything now.
We will not give the contacts of our clients, this does not make any sense, if they want to do some review or video, ok, if not, ok too ....
The search for the equipment was very large, so Myshank and I decided to stop the sales for the site for now, but only while we are doing the necessary upgrades to better experience for all customers.
I'm very close to showing you the news, with many videos, audios, tutorials and live streams, so please wait a little bit more.
For those who are sending me emails and private messages, thank you, I will be responding soon.
And finishing, NO, I'm not a scammer, I live in Brazil, in Brasilia, my name is not common, so it's very easy to find me, hahaha.

Ciuens Silva
Ciuens

Unread postby yano » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Calm down everyboy :) I'm concerned about this thing as a buyer.
I got a promise that the machine will be ready in 2 weeks ........ (MyShank)
if not, then I will be in great trouble!
but this is a complicated matter ... :)
yano

Unread postby The Shank » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 pm

There is no trouble anywhere... 100% refund will be sent if not ready.
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe
The Shank

Unread postby MEGAMIKE » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

4/6/mannn.. I would wait 12months for somebody to build me a new lathe......
MEGAMIKE

Unread postby hanksand » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:09 am

Thank you for a update, The Shank and Ciuens. Would be great to know the estimated time of accomplishment, but I know estimations are just what they are. Hope everything works out well for you and can't wait to see the end result. I loved the one you already showcased, so rather sure that end result will not be a disappointment.
hanksand

Unread postby Thelurker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 am

So, I hear Souri has got very busy again! :lol:
Thelurker

Unread postby Vice Fiori » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:22 pm

I pass the VR. 3 months working with one and I start to think about kill someone or hit my face in the wall... 3 months later and the machine start to need a fix every day and get some ressonance that is a pain in the ass to resolve.
No, it's not for me...
Vice Fiori
[MGS] - K7's n Vinyl
Vice Fiori

PreviousNext

Return to Experimenters' & Innovators' forum