Who can help me with my VR T560 cutterhead?

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

sakuszi

Re: Who can help me with my VR T560 cutterhead?

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:52 pm

now I construct the head, I'm thinking that this just meet my expectations, heads on the speakers is black pudding [just for fun, amateur low-quality recordings, not mastering]
  a few days, everything will show the pictures, it cost me a little bit, but I think it will be worth it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Snug Music

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 am

Ohh,..man,... :roll:

ok .. I have much need to change to the driver in order to achieve the quality Which I have now. have worked accurately set and cleanly, quite to my model (Todd / DGM). Working clean, accurate work and a dual focus on that, what I did. Now I have almost reached the quality of BUSH-PLATE. (I think Michaela know what I'm talking here!) These discs have an awful lot pressure and sound plus a very transparent highs. I think I'm having a frequency range of 20-21000 Hz probably the optimum! smile :mrgreen: ... and now someone says, with this cutting head can not be mastered? (Only for fun?) Then I wonder just why some dj's the slices formally from the hand tear Because thesis have mega pressure! (Have already some sold discs!) So to use just a toy and not for mastering? hahaaa ... :mrgreen: so, our German electro-pop group Kraftwerk have already quoted: MINIMUM / MAXIMUM

Scotty 8)
I'm still not a professional, but I learn pretty fast. especially with my eyes and ears!

sakuszi

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 am

SMusic :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

sakuszi

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:38 am

saku head mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sakuszi

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:53 pm

saku DST62 wire coil 0.01mm 100 ohm STEREO PIC UP

sakuszi

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 pm

DST62 SAKU

sakuszi

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:04 pm

SAKU CUTTER HEAD HX-10 STEREO TEST , END SAKU PIC UP DST62
Amp power 2x250W RMS 4 ohm , Acceleration [ SAKU] Motorola MC1494 x4 Linear Four Quadrant Multiplier, 2Amp limit

Snug Music

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:06 pm

dear sakuszi

Hello Sakuszi, ... it's great and nice that you post your successes from your machine in this post "who can help ... (T560)" (I think that's great!) ... but please, you could give me and also do the other a big fall? it is here primarily to the VR cutting head and the tweeter or that it has to do with the VR cutter! otherwise one can lose track here! opens up but its own contribution in the forum and post the link here. so and all of us I think thus helped!

thank you greeting Scotty 8) :wink:
I'm still not a professional, but I learn pretty fast. especially with my eyes and ears!

sakuszi

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 am

In this story, page, everyone can show their achievements, this thread is not restricted. Anyone can write, praise and criticize other achievements.
Mr. Marct asked for help on the head T560, many times, but no one willingly answered. Only when Mr Marct opened the head, a few people took the floor on this matter.
I recognized these speakers is Boschmann MM 6 Hochtöner-Set (dia coil 25.4 mm / 1 Zoll, 200 W, Gunmetal Reihe)
I checked these speakers is not well. Therefore I am experimenting on another solution, idea, how to make good cutting heads, mastering, not an amateur.
So far, Mr. Marct not requested here, no complaints. Therefore, this means that you can expand the topic to repair head T560 about other things, or build up your head and post pictures on this page, in this thread.
Regarding my head, working on it, I say that in a few days will be ready and show pictures. But I think, is it worth it? Because there is no response from the people seem interested. 8)
Head HX-10 good records or bad? 8)
Photos in a few days

The Shank

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:31 am

Snug Music wrote:dear sakuszi

Hello Sakuszi, ... it's great and nice that you post your successes from your machine in this post "who can help ... (T560)" (I think that's great!) ... but please, you could give me and also do the other a big fall? it is here primarily to the VR cutting head and the tweeter or that it has to do with the VR cutter! otherwise one can lose track here! opens up but its own contribution in the forum and post the link here. so and all of us I think thus helped!

I totally agree.
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

Sillitoe

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:40 am

I also agree! :wink:

Snug Music

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:18 am

hey Sensei...

True, this is not restricted treat! but I know at the moment not know what to say about that and that makes me a little sad. Sakuszi, I'm really a philanthropist and accept a lot of criticism, but only where it is attached. I told you just made a proposal that it surely would be better if you open your own treat. so you can better focus on the VR head here. if you would like to contribute something to VR head contribute to proposals to improve, I see with no problem at all. but when things are posted, which fall out of the frame of the treats, so this makes for confusion. while it also plays no role, who, how, when, or for what reason this was opened treat here. all of us here are glad that it is possible at all, cheap to build a stereo cutting head ala VR-T560 in the treat. the quality is now undecided times. so ..... and here the action actually begins this treatments! (Improvement of the cutting head!) Will not help anyone if you say this head is bullshit, Amateurish or a toy. I have done this so far good experience! if you have suggestions, tell a visit! I believe, with these words, I speak probably some people here construction of the soul.

Scotty 8)

handcut

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Snug Music wrote:dear sakuszi

I also agree - this thread became a new topic about 16 pages ago...

Thelurker

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 am

Ok so the Diamond Audio D6 tweets arrived! Sadly not the Souri drivers. Slightly smaller and thinner. Has smaller M thread on back also!

mischmerz

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:41 am

Thelurker wrote:Ok so the Diamond Audio D6 tweets arrived! Sadly not the Souri drivers. Slightly smaller and thinner. Has smaller M thread on back also!
Are you planning to try them out?

Michaela

Thelurker

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 am

mischmerz wrote:
Thelurker wrote:Ok so the Diamond Audio D6 tweets arrived! Sadly not the Souri drivers. Slightly smaller and thinner. Has smaller M thread on back also!
Are you planning to try them out?

Michaela
Yes but I need the metalwork and torque tubes for another cutter head first as I don't want to destroy my current one as its all I have to cut with at the moment. If anyone can help out, I have exact measurements of Souri head that I can provide. I will pay for materials and your time and I will try ANY drivers and post results. Already spent hundreds of £'s trying drivers with mixed results but happy to continue trying until I find the perfect drivers with perfect sound quality, loudness and that are readily available.

mischmerz

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:53 am

Thelurker wrote:If anyone can help out, I have exact measurements of Souri head that I can provide. I will pay for materials and your time and I will try ANY drivers and post results. Already spent hundreds of £'s trying drivers with mixed results but happy to continue trying until I find the perfect drivers with perfect sound quality, loudness and that are readily available.
Don't look at me ;) I have two left thumbs when it comes to metal work. Unfortunately.

Michaela

Snug Music

Fri May 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Do not worry, I'm still here! Only had a lot to do!
Good news, our head works perfectly !!! :lol:

NEO 25s Sinus Line, are not the originals Souris, but absolute genius in the implementation!
I also have changed a few little things on the head!
Nylon holder by Brass holder exchanged!
Power even better heights and a resounding bass.

I am reporting the next few days here again !!! :)

So stay Tuned ..

Best regards

Scotty 8) :wink:

Snug Music

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:33 am

Sorry, so long ago,

But we have so much work,..

So,..the next day we will post the newest update here..

Stay tuned...

Best regards to all Trolls in this threat...

Scotty 8) :wink: