Scam/Estafa/Trapaça: Angulo, Tangential, Mejía, Vortex Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4, C-6

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Ciuens

Re: Scam warning: Angulo Records

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXbNjM_Adw

Our friend posted a video, which allegedly shows the sound cutting quality. A few things caught my attention.
1. No background noise
2. The music starts immediately by pressing the Play the turntable (like a CDJ)
3. No distortion caused by Eq or Feedback (analysis done in Audacity, Figure 1)
4. Without lateral movement in the microscope image

I may be wrong, but did not seem real.

Angulo, I think the damage is already done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Babooino

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:15 pm

this board is inovating so much that soon we will invent the CD!! :mrgreen:

intoid

Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

A poor man's SX74, hehe. First off, the moving structure must be lite to effectively produce the highs. To be reliable, the structure must be well machined and durable... Mercy, what a joke! It looks like an experiment put together in a child's basement, compared to a real SX74:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
REK-O-KUT Imperial and blanks from Apollo
Scientist-Engineer Retired

Vice Fiori

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 pm

ahahahahahahaha this machine make me think in create the first LASER DISC...

This videos, it's not a recent video, as he said, recorded by this head... this video gone made and i see real months ago when i see it and think to buy this piece of sh.... grace of god...
I thinking he's a liar, but now he's THE LIAR...

sunkingrecords

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Vice Fiori wrote:ahahahahahahaha this machine make me think in create the first LASER DISC...

This videos, it's not a recent video, as he said, recorded by this head... this video gone made and i see real months ago when i see it and think to buy this piece of sh.... grace of god...
I thinking he's a liar, but now he's THE LIAR...
Is not a lie, if you believe it... :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ
I choose not to run .-

jesusfwrl

Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 am

If he really believes that what he makes is actually really good, then I guess he will soon be singing about a very happy place...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWDhLCXEhjo
~~~ Precision Mechanical Engineering, Analog Disk Mastering ~~~
Agnew Analog Reference Instruments: http://www.agnewanalog.com

Vice Fiori

Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 am

Ciuens wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXbNjM_Adw

Our friend posted a video, which allegedly shows the sound cutting quality. A few things caught my attention.
1. No background noise
2. The music starts immediately by pressing the Play the turntable (like a CDJ)
3. No distortion caused by Eq or Feedback (analysis done in Audacity, Figure 1)
4. Without lateral movement in the microscope image

I may be wrong, but did not seem real.

Angulo, I think the damage is already done.
Damn, i see this video how you post now, it's new..
But.. This guy think we're idiot? you can barely see the playback playing at the same time, and the best part: when he turn up the turntable, the sound dont get "pitching" by the speed, when you turn on a turntable with the needle ready you AWAYS heard the sound start slow and normal speed, dont you think?

Yeah.. he's not even good with his lie..

angulorecords

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Vice fiori and others You have to find a girlfriend or an inflatable doll , or you can buy a real life or perhaps buy a pet.
so you stop get you where you do not correspond
Obviously it has a mental problem , mediocre

all I do is real, and not lie

you why not upload your videos ???

That would like to see you as an expert

you just do offensive cometary believing you an expert , but I think you do not know anything

Ciuens

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Hey man, do not be nervous. Only prove that your project works properly (which I doubt I yet). :)
I proved that it is fake. Proven otherwise.
If you want respect, do not lie about the quality of your product. All cutter heads has physical limitations, why his does not? How do you get vertical motion without torque tube? How can reach high frequencies without any resonance? How can totally eliminate background noise? Surely you can sound with this cutting head, after all, any sharp needle can make noise on a disc.
I think all the experts who analyze your cutting head will have the same answer:
Ridiculous, poorly designed and completely dysfunctional.

jesusfwrl

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Angulo, you are in no position to insult members of this forum.
The appalling quality of your products is evident by the pictures posted here, by your photoshoped photographs on your website, and by your fake videos.

Apart from a terrible engineer, you are also a thief. I have requested my money back and offered to send you your pile of scrap metal and plastic back, but you have chosen to steal my money. Even if you see nothing wrong with your products, it is still common business practise to refund costumers who are completely dissatisfied by anything you have delivered, and this is another way in which you could build up a good reputation. This is also legally mandated by statutory consumer rights.

After sending terribly made equipment to more than one person on this forum and the quality of your work being publicly displayed and commented on it is unlikely that people will ever forget how much you don't cut it for an engineer.

However, if you would send me my money back, I would publicly post on this thread that you did so and some people may at least consider you less of a thief. At least this would save you from spending time in prison. No matter how slow and dysfunctional the judicial system may be in your country, stealing peoples money will land you in prison eventually. It is just a matter of time.

Don't forget that you have not yet replied to some really good questions directed towards you in this thread regarding the technical aspects of your equipment. Perhaps you could offer some explanations???

Google Translate https://translate.google.com

Angulo, que están en condiciones de insultar miembros de este foro.
La calidad atroz de sus productos es evidente por las fotos publicadas aquí, por sus fotografías photoshoped en su sitio web, y por tus vídeos falsos.

Aparte de un terrible ingeniero, usted también es un ladrón. He pedido mi dinero y se ofreció a enviarle su montón de chatarra y plástico de vuelta, pero te he escogido para robar mi dinero. Incluso si usted no ve nada malo en sus productos, sigue siendo una práctica comercial común a reembolsar clientes que están completamente insatisfechos por todo lo que han entregado, y esta es otra forma en que se podría construir una buena reputación. Esto también es legalmente el mandato de los derechos legales del consumidor.

Después de enviar el equipo terriblemente hecha a más de una persona en este foro y la calidad de su trabajo que se muestra y comentó que es poco probable que la gente se olvidará jamás lo mucho que no se corte por un ingeniero públicamente.

Sin embargo, si usted me devuelva mi dinero, me gustaría publicar públicamente en este hilo que lo que hiciste y algunas personas pueden considerar al menos que menos de un ladrón. Al menos esto le salvará de pasar tiempo en la cárcel. No importa qué tan lento y disfuncional sistema judicial puede ser en su país, robando dinero de la gente va a aterrizar en la cárcel con el tiempo. Es solo cuestión de tiempo.

No olvide que usted todavía no ha respondido a algunas realmente buenas preguntas dirigidas hacia usted en este tema con respecto a los aspectos técnicos de su equipo. Tal vez usted podría ofrecer algunas explicaciones ???
~~~ Precision Mechanical Engineering, Analog Disk Mastering ~~~
Agnew Analog Reference Instruments: http://www.agnewanalog.com

opcode66

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Everyone knows he can't explain anything. I know after spending 9 months of r&d what is soooooo wrong with your pathetic design. To assert for a moment that it works as advertised to anyone who knows the physics of a 45/45 system comes off as entirely laughable. I had the same issues with your playback videos. You are fake. Have a look at my work to see what real videos and a real cutterhead look like.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Ciuens

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Todd, excuse my ignorance, but what is R & D?

Jesusfwrl, you got to try to cut any sound with this thing?

Vici, esquenta a cabeça com esse treta não, hahahaha :D

Angulo, if you search the forum, you'll see some videos and pictures of my project, you will see videos of Vici Fiori, you will see 1 billion images and videos and technical explanations of various other users, as Todd Opcode, Markrob, Bryan etc. View all posts calmly and you will realize that your project is ridiculous, but beautiful (or not?).

angulorecords

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 pm

I if I was willing to make a reemvolso , but Jesus had a better idea of blackmail and threats pedimre more money
as also destroy and manipulate the head

1 - I do not do advertising in this forum

2- I was invited to the forum to defend myself against all slanders make a few

3 - Cutting head not has torque tube and the clamping bars each forming a mechanical bridge between 45/45 are sufficiently hard enough against Recistencia of the disk surface ,

4- Many other cutting heads used had no torsion tube

5- I come to not insult anyone you are what you insult me without knowing me , especially fiori vice that has nothing to do with it , but I figure that this person is complicit in his crime

6- Vice Fiori has a problem with me is that attacked me for no reason ,

7- The head shown in the photos posted on this forum was tampered with and damaged misconduct

8- These people just want to get money and invented this whole show threatening me

if what you say these people were true why not take legal action .

all this was put together to get me money and incriminate
"I received an email from this person with threats and chatajes , with build this show unless I paid a lot of money . I reported to my police and my lawyer
I if I have time and money to defend myself with lawyers

Sillitoe

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Research and development :D

angulorecords

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:59 pm

I have not the heart to insult innocent people who have nothing to do with it
and my messages are aimed at people who intrude on those who do not call unless they are accomplices

all your questions are destructive ofencivas

and you talk to insult ???

angulorecords

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Ciuens wrote:Todd, excuse my ignorance, but what is R & D?

Jesusfwrl, you got to try to cut any sound with this thing?

Vici, esquenta a cabeça com esse treta não, hahahaha :D

Angulo, if you search the forum, you'll see some videos and pictures of my project, you will see videos of Vici Fiori, you will see 1 billion images and videos and technical explanations of various other users, as Todd Opcode, Markrob, Bryan etc. View all posts calmly and you will realize that your project is ridiculous, but beautiful (or not?).

I do not criticize anyone in this forum and I have not looked yet other projects ,
I will not go into this forum to show my projects or selling products
but thanks taketh his counsel to see other projects

angulorecords

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:03 pm

see a video recorded with my cell phone and criticize ambient sound and saying it's horrible.

Then watch a video of a complete recorded with a camera and audio tornamesa hotline Cadre in sound card unit and assume that is a lie.

Please look at all my videos and think a little .......

Ciuens

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Angulo, I assumed that it is fake for several reasons. I've seen all your videos, and I was initially impressed with the quality, but after seeing the photos and complaints posted here, I changed my mind. what is the coin in the cutting head? which another cutting head does not use torque tube?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

opcode66

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Your videos are fake. I can say that with 100% confidence. Only Mono cutterheads (lateral excursion only) have no torque tube. What you have made will only make lateral excursion. Your design will not make vertical motion. Without vertical motion you have summed your stereo information to mono and made lateral only grooves. Boom! You are fake.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Ciuens

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Bravooooo Tood!
best explanation ever. hahahaha