vms 80 Neumann Joana Polinska Replica Clone

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

EpicenterBryan

Re: vms 80 Neumann Joana Polinska Replica Clone

Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Steve E. wrote:...my most recent concern was protecting people like sakuszi FROM Joanna...
The genius of VMSPoland AKA Joanna Polinska AKA Sakuszi . It's all so bizarre and convoluted ... would make for quite a movie.

Nice catch on the IP address Steve...

Bryan

Aussie0zborn

Sun May 29, 2016 9:19 am

Steve E. wrote:sakuszi has been suspended for excessive posting.....from Poland. Didn't even try to disguise the IPs this time.

Sorry, all, that it took me so long to figure out the endgame.

I may "unhide" that Joanna section after all. But then again, my most recent concern was protecting people like sakuszi FROM Joanna, and since they are one and the same, it's no great loss at present.

I expect the predictable followup death threats from VMSPoland. All in a day's work.
Seems Opcode figured out this scam early on in the piece. I have to admit, I haven't been following it too closely. Good work, Steve.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Sun May 29, 2016 4:05 pm

He did indeed and tried to warn me.

pandapolar

Sun May 29, 2016 6:52 pm

its the gift that keeps on giving...

Fatrecco

Mon May 30, 2016 11:15 am

it's very confusing when you read the first postings of sakusz.... bad game ? ... He/she made too big mistakes... ,

But to built these clone it takes several hours on a metal workshop. I wanna know his/her statement to this game !

And now, I know why so much people keep their secrets of making records,blanks and stylus.

:cry:

The Shank

Mon May 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Fatrecco wrote:
And now, I know why so much people keep their secrets of making records,blanks and stylus.

:cry:
I'm not "stylus maker", I'm diamond grinder at first. And I see no reason to share my knowledge about how to grind diamonds. It takes more than 10 years to
understand that job, by practicing everyday. Very special and expansive machinary are needed. So it's not a secret, but it's definitely useless for people to know the "how to".
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

mischmerz

Mon May 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Fatrecco wrote:it's very confusing when you read the first postings of sakusz.... bad game ? ... He/she made too big mistakes... ,
But to built these clone it takes several hours on a metal workshop. I wanna know his/her statement to this game !
My take? Sakusz / Polinska could have been a valuable asset to the community - if he/she would have offered products or parts that actually work. I mean - come on .. the system looks as if somebody invested some hours in a metal workshop. Though a lot of people share their knowledge here, it's of no use for people with ten thumbs on both hands - and that includes me. I would be more than glad if I could buy lathe parts or modules that "grow" with my experience. But - and that is just my opinion - it's either Mono or super-duper Stereo with all bells and whistles - and the appropriate price tag. The closest thing to a modular lathe would be Souri's Vinyl Cutter and it would most definitely be a step up from Rek-O-Kut Mono cutting. But it's an island solution with (what I've been told) unreliable support and - since Souri limits support to the original buyer only - no way to sell.

A lathe has a number of parts that could be modularized: The turntable, the bridge/overhead, the cutter head, the motor and speed controller for the lead screw, the mechanics to mount, adjust the cutter head (dash pot, head up-/down, left/right ... ), suction and heating and of course the amplifiers, EQs, feedback and pitch, controls and so on. I am sure Sakusz / Polinska would have found some part that he/she could manufacture and make honest deals.

So - I continue to monitor the usual channels in the hope of finding equipment that I can manage and that allows me to climb up the ladder of cutting.

Michaela

Fatrecco

Mon May 30, 2016 2:46 pm

@My Shank:
Sorry, I didn't want to blame you or others to keep away knowledge from the newbee-trolls. --> In the last month I spend MUCH time to grind / lap steel stylus... so I loose much time. :wink: In future I wan't to buy some stylus from you, but I'm a poor guy, who has to wait some month. I'm very very glad to find this forum, where snuggy, epicenter, opcode, markrob, michaela, cluiens, soulbear, (sak...) ....... and all the others feed my brain with knowledge. Thanks!

And I got a little metal-workshop too. Since december I'm building a complete lathe, now it weights over 50kg, with platter and so on. But no money, no time, defect car, no payed rent for my workshop. Sometimes life kicks you in ass...

Sakuszi or how the person is called, spend much time .... I think his/her live seems to be recordlathe and vinyl controlled, so it doesn't take much time and he/she is a new member in the forum. Maybe from east germany like me.... :D Please look at the pictures he uploaded at the beginning of his lathetroll membership.

very very very strange.

Gridlock

Mon May 30, 2016 2:47 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanna_Rutkowska

Shes a world famous hacker. Still does not explain. Perhaps its an imposter pretending to be her pretending to be someone else. Either way, the plot thickens. Why us? Why neumann? Give it a year and a half. Personally i would contact f.b.i. cuz this IS an x-file. Document/audio/video EVERYTHING
<\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\[[[[[[[\/]]]]]]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\>
Recordette Sr.......Presto K-8

Fatrecco

Mon May 30, 2016 3:11 pm

and you're one of her various accounts

Skint

Mon May 30, 2016 4:40 pm

I think you're confusing "you're" with "I'm".

Gridlock

Mon May 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Oh come on im a presto user. Thats like a junkie tellin a little kid not he has an animal cracker problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EpicenterBryan

Mon May 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Gridlock wrote:Oh come on im a presto user.
I vouch for Kevin (GridLock). He also lives in Eugene (like I do), and he has been to my place. Alan Graves has also met him.

let's not start questioning the motives of everyone on the forum just because of the recent drama.

Bryan

Gridlock

Tue May 31, 2016 2:37 am

Haha thanks bryan

Gus

Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 am

EpicenterBryan wrote: let's not start questioning the motives of everyone on the forum just because of the recent drama.

Bryan
Lol :-)

mossboss

Tue May 31, 2016 5:01 pm

The persistence has me amazed
Its really a worry
There is no doubt this person will find some way or other means to get back here again
Do not be surprised
If I was to guess, it be most likely some other "product" since the current ones have been blown
We need to be very vigilant
Cheers
Chris

socialroots

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:51 am

I was always suspicious, im in Taiwan and have for many years been working in Japan, so when I first checked out the youtube vids and actually heard his voice, the first thing I thought to myself was this Sakuzi guy doesnt sound at all like he, s Japanese! Then when I saw how he was writingJapan on his creations , it just looked so desperate to advertise your country, something that most Japanese dont really do, even if they got alot of national pride. It didnt take long for him to be a newbie looking for help to him being an expert giving people help, what a genius indeed!

EpicenterBryan

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:40 pm

It's back.
This time it's a little more than $500. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172234833752

MEGAMIKE

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:48 am

hi
as there is nothing to gain and the poster /postie will not come clean i am now convinced
that the lathe is not built by vmspoland ..having said that then someonelse knows something???yes..
then the person who built this lathe is most likley on here??yes/no what do u guys think?

people are taking the piss and are not honest some one on here knows something

mega