The Kings Speech - The Movie

Stuff not covered by the other...Forii? whatever. General goofiness. (You should not post here unless you've been contributing elsewhere on this site.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

buckettovsissors

The Kings Speech - The Movie

Sun May 22, 2011 4:13 am

Hi,
I watched the film "The Kings Speech" a few days ago. Without giving away too much of the story a lathe and a cut record play an important part of the story ,not to mention plenty of nice old radios and microphones. I think just for these things alone most people on the board would enjoy the film.
-Theo

KeeLeh21

Sun May 22, 2011 4:35 am

i watched it about a month ago, my only question is how did the speech therapist know that the prince would sound normal on that recording???? crazy, but an awesome movie 8)

KeeLeh21

Re: The Kings Speech - The Movie

Sun May 22, 2011 4:36 am

buckettovsissors wrote:Hi,
I watched the film "The Kings Speech" a few days ago. Without giving away too much of the story a lathe and a cut record play an important part of the story ,not to mention plenty of nice old radios and microphones. I think just for these things alone most people on the board would enjoy the film.
-Theo
and this should be in "The Treehouse" btw

Aussie0zborn

Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 am

KeeLeh21 wrote:i watched it about a month ago, my only question is how did the speech therapist know that the prince would sound normal on that recording???? crazy, but an awesome movie 8)
RIAA decoding??? :lol: