New TurboSound Flex array

Stuff not covered by the other...Forii? whatever. General goofiness. (You should not post here unless you've been contributing elsewhere on this site.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

motorino

New TurboSound Flex array

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:16 pm

I am a lover (and worker) of Turbosound equipment, her caracter, phylosofy, all road if tuned good for the moment

Now only works if have a array... we have one Qube Renkus-Heinz for sale, 3 years!! Comes the Flex!!

http://www.turbosound.com/products/flex/flex_array.htm
Marcos

Aussie0zborn

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 am

Nice system. The Turbo Flex Array looks good too - arraying the system horizontally or vertically is a good idea. I see the dispersion is 75°H x 16° so when you array horizontally, you need :

4 x Boxes to give you 64°
5 x Boxes to give you 80°
6 x Boxes to give you 96°

Six boxes - thats a very wide horizontal array - how many subs would you need to sit that on?

I have the JBL VRX Vertical Line Array and the JBL 4892 Horizontal Array systems. The VRX is self-powered and has a horizontal dispersion of 100°
x 15° vertically. The Array 4892 mid/high box has a horizontal dispersion of 45° so maximum array is three boxes wide x 1 or 2 rows of boxes, depending on the gig. This system is powered by Crown I-Tech 6000 amps (3,000w per channel @ 4 ohms) with in-built DSP.

How is your hearing???

motorino

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 am

Aussie0zborn wrote:
Six boxes - thats a very wide horizontal array - how many subs would you need to sit that on?
12 21"sub boxes per channel!! Normally this configuration its for DJ purposes, i like the pression in the front

And i dont like dsp processing :D we use analog x-overs eqs and limiters like Altair 724 http://www.altairconsoles.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=60 Altair its a very good company with very good components with pedigree, the BEST made in Spain with diference