EAO Illuminated switches

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

misjah

EAO Illuminated switches

Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Not really directly related to lathes but since most of us are DIY-ers as well I thought this might be interesting to some:

I bought a large batch of EAO 01-121.025 Illuminated Pushbutton Switches DPST 1NO/1NC. They are on eBay but I'm happy to make a direct deal for any trolls here. From Mouser/Farnell they cost a whole lot more...Can sell them with red, green, blue or yellow lenses too.

Best email me on misjah(at)24mastering.com if interested. I don't check my messages often here.

cheers,

Misjah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.