Vinyl Recorder T560 for sale NYC

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

tomabbs

Vinyl Recorder T560 for sale NYC

Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Hey all.

We're putting our T560 up for sale. It works perfectly and has tons of accessories, turntable, blanks, extra stylus, super quiet vacuum system and more

This is a full set up ready to cut. We got it used on here and had it for a year and half but we just don't have time to cut vinyl anymore so it sits unused most of the time

We're in Brooklyn NY and willing setup demos for people interested for a small fee

Purchase would come with a full day training + if you are within an hour drive of NYC we will come and set it up for you so you are ready to rock immediately
Note that it took us a couple months to get it set up right so this is of great value

email me through my profile if interested - I don't check DMs very often

tomabbs

Re: Vinyl Recorder T560 for sale NYC

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:55 am

Bumping this up

still no serious offers of this. A bunch of low ball offers + people that want to part it out which makes no sense for us as we need to recoup our full investment

tomabbs

Re: Vinyl Recorder T560 for sale NYC

Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:54 pm

This is now sold

thanks for all the interest guys.

Good luck with your cutting