WTB: AM44 Complete System

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

SUNBEARS

WTB: AM44 Complete System

Wed May 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Hey everyone. Looking to buy an AM44 complete system. Anyone know if Flo is still making these? I have reached out several times.

Cheers,
J
The loudness war is over, if you want it! - http://www.berlinmastering.co

audiosteam

Re: WTB: AM44 Complete System

Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi, I'm also looking into buying a full AM44 system. As far as I know the answer is yes but it seems that Flo is unable to give much attention to potential customers at the moment. I'd be glad if he could chime in and explain how he proceeds, what are the production times and so on.
I recently talked with several people just looking to get a cutting head, some have been waiting more than a year. Receiving spare emails, never a no but not a yes let's make it happen. Somehow frustrating. I mean we're talking about important investments here, I would like to be able to project myself and know how I'm going to use my hard earned money in the next years.
Patience seems to be a must in our case.

Soulbear

Re: WTB: AM44 Complete System

Thu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi There,
In December 2016 someone also enquired about Buying a Mastering System, Flo responded, and the AM44 was available then :-

https://www.lathetrolls.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6974&p=45304&hilit=AM44#p45304

"the thing is that i am a one man show and pretty booked with regular neumann service.
so i pull out max. 2-3 lathes per year. more i cant manage."

In January I also sent an email about the acquisition of a Complete AM44 System from Flo, I haven't to date had any response either. I figure Flo must be extraordinarily busy busy busy!!
audiosteam wrote:Patience seems to be a must in our case.
So it seems , so it seems indeed :wink: :P :D Soulbear