Neumann AM32 lathe, complete system.Very nice condition

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

MatthiasH.FranzHahn

Neumann AM32 lathe, complete system.Very nice condition

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:54 am

Hi, i originally planned to build a facility around this system but as life goes this is not going to happen this time..

The AM32 is in very good condition and consists of the lathe itself, VG66 amplifier rack (recapped and serviced just some years ago), SX68 cutter head, stylus mounting microscope and paperwork, basically everything that this machine got delivered with back in the day.

This machine is still cutting to this day and will be ready to ship anywhere from Berlin, Germany in just a couple of weeks.

Please send PM

joss

Re: Neumann AM32 lathe, complete system.Very nice condition

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 am

Hi,
I am interested in your Lathe etc, I live in Paris and would like some information of price and cost for delivery
Many thanks
Joss

MatthiasH.FranzHahn

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 am

Dear trolls, thanks for all the messages and interest.I though i post more info here for the interested parties.

The lathe is coming from the studio of a big name european concert hall - its been serviced and loved its whole life and is still cutting records every other day using the original SX68/VG66 setup.

I am pretty sure one could get into cutting with exactly this setup with not too much hassle, also the upgrade options from pitch to amps to motor ect. are really interesting and should be considered - after all its the classic Neumann lathe with the crazy good german engineering standard of yesteryear.

I have discussed this via email with some of you - i do have quite a bit of experience in shipping heavy, bulky and fragile goods around the globe and would be willing to help out with this.I do not even get a bit nervous when thinking about shipping this.

Send me a PM if you would like to see pictures, talk on the phone or via Skype.

Ember

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 pm

How much are you asking? How much to ship to the US?

chris king

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:30 am

is this still available. thanks