SOLD : Blanks for sale--MyShank

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

MikeyV

SOLD : Blanks for sale--MyShank

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:35 pm

I know what the shipping can be for MyShank blanks,so here a few for sale if anyone is interested PM me.

37 1mm clear 10in
8 2mm black 10in
12 2mm clear 10in
35 1.5mm black 7in
16 1mm clear 7in

$2.50 each I pay shipping.......

MikeyV

MikeyV

Re: Blanks for sale--MyShank

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Sorry all small holes..........

The Shank

Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 am

MikeyV wrote:I know what the shipping can be for MyShank blanks,so here a few for sale if anyone is interested PM me.

MikeyV
???????
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe

MikeyV

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Nothing on you sir....you have a wonderful product and super quick time on shipping. And I would recommend you in a heartbeat. These are some extras I have, that I know I'm not going to be using. I live in the States, thought I would see if anyone could use them, thats all. Instead of sitting around my house, thought I would check this site first. If, in some way I have offended you, my apologies, was and is not my intent.

MikeyV

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:07 am

gone and thank you. This was a a big help. Please remember to order from MyShank. Great product and quick turnaround. This was in no way a knock or an attempt to compete with Steven.

The Shank

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

MikeyV wrote:gone and thank you. This was a a big help. Please remember to order from MyShank. Great product and quick turnaround. This was in no way a knock or an attempt to compete with Steven.
Hey no problem haha, was just asking about the shipping... well, we don't care at all, and happy those products help some people here ;)

Have a nice week end :D
http://www.myshank.com

* Diamond cutting stylus officials/prototypes
* Resharpening services
* Blank records
* Cutting lathe