Fairchild 750 Turntable for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

MrMegaEli

Fairchild 750 Turntable for sale

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Up for sale is a beautiful Fairchild 750 turntable. I purchased this from the original owner, who installed this in his home in the 1960s. It was sitting in one place it's entire life. The turntable also comes with 3 spare NOS rubber belts, 5 NOS pulleys, 3 NOS switches, and 4 rubber isolation mounts. You will need to add your own tonearm. The turntable is in working condition, but is sold AS-IS.

This item is for sale worldwide. I have a cardboard box and packing material for this that is included in the sale, and I am also willing to work with a crating company advising them on packing this.

The turntable is currently located in Los Angeles, CA and is available for inspection, by appointment.

I am looking for a Gotham amplifier, if anyone interested has one of those.

This machine is the turntable only version of the Fairchild 740, which sells for much more. It can be made into a nice lathe with a Presto overhang, etc, which I can help you find.

I am asking $7,500.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.