Wanted grampian amp

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

chris king

Wanted grampian amp

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:14 pm

looking for a Grampian amp to drive Grampian head or feedback box so I can use standard amp

piaptk

Re: Wanted grampian amp

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Ive got one that I just had restored for sale.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

chris king

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm

pm me the price and pics please

piaptk

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 pm

It's $2500 for the electronically restored Gotham and $1300 for a newly rebuilt Grampian Type d or $3500 for the pair.

I've been out of town and haven't had time to fully put the amp through its paces since it was rebuilt. We tried it out and had very clean signal but it was low in volume, so I bought new power tubes for it, which just arrived. If there is still a problem my tech will take care of it, (he's rebuilt 8 tube amps for me and they are always great) it will just take a little longer.

Leaving town again tomorrow but if I get a chance to try it out and confirm it's top notch in function, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I will do it when I get home.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

chris king

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 pm

please pm me with pics. pm please n,ot main post thanks chris