WANTED: Portable Presto or similar

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

timinbovey

WANTED: Portable Presto or similar

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 am

After 40 years of restoring, tinkering with, and recording with various Recordios and GI tables, I've decided it's time to move up.

I'm seeking a portable Presto or other similar machine, in complete and working order. Not looking to score one on the cheap, I'm willing to pay
a fair price.

What do you have stashed away that I could be using?

Tim in Bovey

The_House_Records

Re: WANTED: Portable Presto or similar

Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm

These show up on ebay every once and a while you might want to check there.

piaptk

Re: WANTED: Portable Presto or similar

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:46 am

I have some 6N overheads on other lathe turntable Frankenlathes for sale... Send me a PM. All of them are 100% complete, fully functional and turnkey, and include a starter pack and full tech support...
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com