I need a cutter head

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

venusloungerecords

I need a cutter head

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 am

Hi,

I have contacted many people and no one seems to reply. Is Karuso cutter head still being made.. I see the website is down for orders. I contacted all suppliers with no reply. The only reply I got was from vinyl recorder, and he did not want to sell me only the cutter head. I need Grampian or Stereo Cutter head urgently. I will consider inhouse built models if it sounds good. Please let me know what you have or if you can point me in the right direction. I have a Rek o kut cutter, with Astatic cutter head right now. I would like to upgrade the cutterhead to stereo or to a higher model.