Wanted To Buy: T560 Vinylrecorder

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

trailerparkjesus

Wanted To Buy: T560 Vinylrecorder

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi

Looking for another T560, you can sell to me and not worry about supporting me after, been cutting on one for a while:)

Let me know if you have one!

Ryan

athoa2487

Re: Wanted To Buy: T560 Vinylrecorder

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Vanrock E101 record cuter machine
Hi
I have the Vanrock E101 record cuter machine . In good working condition, In great overall cosmetic condition and comes with original box. I used to record some disc before, they are good.
I used to sale one Vanrock E101 in www.reverb.com for one great USA sound engineer , he is very love this machine and give me 5 stars on this website .
Actual Video and more picture will be sent to your email if you like.
My contact email is : athoa2487@gmail.com

SHIPPING INFO.
Will be sent by EMS Express which has full insurance and online tracking and usually takes around 10 days.
After your payment here, please wait maximum 4 working for package this machine and waiting me arrange go to post office or wait to Saturday.
1. Selling at reverb, price is 2550usd + 245 usd shipping
https://reverb.com/item/7351191-vanrock-e101-recorder-1980-grey
2. if you order in Brisksale, the price is 2450 + 245 usd shipping
https://www.brisksale.com/p/5a220e418d0187136a05ea1d/Vanrock%20E101%20record%20cuting%20lathe
3. if buy directly to me by paypal, the price is 2400+ 245 usd shipping
paypal account : phuong242005@yahoo.com

reference website :
The guide how to record by Vanrock
https://thevinylfactory.com/features/a-beginners-guide-to-lathe-cutting-your-own-records/
The blank disc
Recordblanks.com
The stylus
https://www.diamond-cutting-stylus.com/7-blank-vinyl-record-shop/
Huynh Viet Phuong

trailerparkjesus

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Still looking!! Will pay retail price for t560 but must be in great WORKING shape. Even interested in just the lathe and main unit only

venusloungerecords

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:08 pm

There is a cat in NY selling one for 10000 grand with all the extra gear. I think he still has it. I did not like the speakers and compresor etc or any of the rackmount gear.

trailerparkjesus

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 pm

venusloungerecords wrote:There is a cat in NY selling one for 10000 grand with all the extra gear. I think he still has it. I did not like the speakers and compresor etc or any of the rackmount gear.

Can you provide his username or email or anything?

venusloungerecords

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 am

I can forward you the email I got with all the gear listed and his contact info. It will take me 24 hours to go through my emails. I will send pm. I`m pretty sure it was listed here. You can get in touch with him and work out a deal if he still has it, he seemed like he really needed the money. As stated he wants to sell with all the extra gear. De esser, compressor, limiter etc. Not the best studio gear, but it is already super finely tuned and he was busting some really nice cuts on vinyl after a very long time and lots of hours of experimenting on it. It took him a year to get the sound right. I might be able to put you in contact with a used one in Germany but the guys are scarred to ship and refuse to deal with anyone outside Germany. They do not want to be responsible for breakage or scams. You will need to deal with buyer, and I do not speak German. = ) I had to send my childhood friend from ISM who lives an hour away to deal with him. Many years ago I got ripped of on a vinylium units, It took me many, many months to recover financialy and I was despressed and felt dumb for losing money. I wanted nothing to do with vinyl cutting for more than 10 years. Please be safe and triple check everything and then check again.