Searching for K or E Series Presto Portable Lathe Cutter

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

browneyedboi

Searching for K or E Series Presto Portable Lathe Cutter

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:19 am

Hello ya'll,

I'm a proto-newbie, and I was wondering if anyone around might have some leads. I've scoured ebay and the like, but I always just seem to miss them. There's currently a k-8 up right now, but I think the pricing is a little criminal...

Anyway, best to someone with the same, though inferior, understanding about the recording value of these prewar and just post-war machines...

-Nat

socialroots

Re: Searching for K or E Series Presto Portable Lathe Cutter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 am

You should hit up Mike from the record label PIAPTK, I think its lathecuts.com, quite easy to find and he just might have something for you and ususally in restored condition.. quite thecollection of prestos and other cutting gear , plus years of knowledge n experience doing lathe cuts. Hope you score the machine your after!
Patrick

athoa2487

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:37 am

I have a Vanrock E101 machine, it is like new, 2200 usd include shipping.
If payment by paypal, please adding 100 usd for paypal fee.
Huynh Viet Phuong

venusloungerecords

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:10 pm

One on ebay now. Very clean but expensive.