Re: RCA 70c with RCA mi-11852/72d and Grampian c/h

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

bpatric

Re: RCA 70c with RCA mi-11852/72d and Grampian c/h

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:58 pm

20180102_120212.jpg
Well...I'm just not going to get around to messing with this. I have 2 prestos...an 8n and a 6n (6n might go too) and i got this to work with as another cutter. Doing some moving and gotta let go of a few things. This unit works and is in decent shape except for a little veneer peel on the left side as you look at it. Has the Grampian head and a couple styli as well as a spare slipmat and time indicator. I would drive maybe 150 miles from 61201 to deliver. Shipping is possible but would be freight and expensive. I'm going to start at $6k. Pm me if interested. Also..i have a few more pics...sorry about the hoody order/orientation here. The editor is not working well with my brain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.