Nickou

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 am

FOR REAL ?

opcode66

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am

LOL
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio

Nickou

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am

this forum is not done for you , if you don t need the wikipedia link , it is ok ,we don need to know it , and others members can want to have look and find informations.

regarding the post i did about half speed, I begun to work on that before the existence of this forum .I asked everybody around the world and never , never , had any answer.

And yes , this forum is fantastic , yes , it has been never so easy to find good informations about vinyl cutting , yes it is absolutely usefull for everybody

you can calcul the cutting frequencie of a first order passiv filter with this formula
f = 1/(2piRC)
f in Hertz , R in Ohms and C in Faraday

this formula works also for the caps and resistor you can find inside a neumann rack , even if this affirmation kills some esoteric consideration .. :) , sorry for that ...

so if f is 50 Hz , if you multiply per 2 R or C, you divide per 2 the cutting frequencie , it will be 25 Hz , also inside a neumann rack ...
Last edited by Nickou on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

opcode66

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

Calling me a fake because I am asking about something you yourself asked about in this and other forums is what I take exception to. If you had to ask about this too, then by your own logic you must be fake.

You say you had to search out the answers. Now that you have them you act as though you knew the information all along. You trash me because I ask you about it. Nice.
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones

Nickou

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 pm

we see a lot of post , but developement nothing , developement is not a video where we can see a AD converter ... thats all

you have the the neumann formula , and the zuma one ? ok , so the job is done ? a joke

any way , while you are posting you are not develloping, for sure

opcode66

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 pm

I can post while I'm at my day job. I work in IT. I'm on a computer all day long. But, no. You already know everything about me... :lol:

I am also developing a project that I use with my Live PA. Version 2 is near completion. That takes priority. There is video of me using this device live. Want to see that?

Heckle me all you want. Doesn't make what I am doing any less valid. And, I'll be laughing my ass off soon enough. Hey man, don't buy one when I'm done. It is really not a problem for me.

Besides, I wasn't aware that my project timelines were dictated by you.

SueDenim

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey guys - chillax 8)
And Nickou, after all you did start your first post with the words:
any comment is welcome
I was really enjoying and learning a lot from this thread... until the p*ss-taking started that was! :roll: