Clear Polycarbonate discs for sale $3.00

This is where record cutters raise questions about cutting, and trade wisdom and experiment results. We love Scully, Neumann, Presto, & Rek-O-Kut lathes and Wilcox-Gay Recordios (among others). We are excited by the various modern pro and semi-pro systems, too, in production and development. We use strange, extinct disc-based dictation machines. And other stuff, too.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

prestok10

Clear Polycarbonate discs for sale $3.00

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:56 pm

I have approx. 80 - 10" discs for sale ready to cut. 0.030" clear polycarbonate with center hole punch and a secondary hole punched for those cutters that have a registration pin. Specially made for use as picture discs. Peel the protective sheet off one side and its ready to cut. Peel the protective sheet off the other side and its got an optically clear adhesive to stick your picture to. Glue two of them back-to-back for a two-sided picture disc. Each side will be clearly marked if its the cutting side or the adhesive side. $3.00 each or 5 for $20.00, plus postage. Email me {dangerdanger (at) sbcglobal.net} or post here. I accept PayPal at the same email address. If demand exceeds the 80 I have, I can do another run. I've tested these with a stellite cutting stylus and pre-lubrication using Turtle Wax spray plus softened with a heat lamp and I get a really good cut.

prestok10

Re: Clear Polycarbonate discs for sale $3.00

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:08 pm

I meant to say 5 for $10.00.