Printable Label Stock

This is where record cutters raise questions about cutting, and trade wisdom and experiment results. We love Scully, Neumann, Presto, & Rek-O-Kut lathes and Wilcox-Gay Recordios (among others). We are excited by the various modern pro and semi-pro systems, too, in production and development. We use strange, extinct disc-based dictation machines. And other stuff, too.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Dub Studio

Printable Label Stock

Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:33 am

I knocked some up label designs a while back and the company that made the tooling have published my designs for other people to use. I have no affliliation with them, but I do recommend them as they always do a good job with fast turnaround. They have a load of different paper stock too... my personal favourites are the "removable" stock, because they peel off nice and easy if you misalign them.

For some reason they are listed as CD labels, but here are the codes, descriptions and links:

Ref: FXCDR6 - these ones have 4 x 100mm center labels, and 2 x sleeve labels (50mm height x 75mm width). The sheet is reversible so you can print one set at a time and then turn them around and do another using the same template: https://www.flexilabels.co.uk/product/6-custom-labels-per-a4-sheet

Ref: FZCDS6 - these ones have 4 x 85mm center labels with large holes, and 2 x sleeve labels (40mm height x 60mm width). These are not reversible: https://www.flexilabels.co.uk/product/6-custom-shaped-labels-per-a4-sheet-85-mm-diameter

Ref: FZCDR6 - These are the same as above but small hole: https://www.flexilabels.co.uk/product/6-custom-labels-per-a4-sheet-85-mm-7-mm-diameter

They all come with downloadable templates, but I have never used them since I already had my own. Enjoy!

SueDenim

Re: Printable Label Stock

Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 am

Nice one Henry! Cheers for sharing...
Hope you're doing good mate.

raretone

Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:04 am

Thanks for sharing, I've just received some blank lables from the same company.

What printer are you using to print onto these? Or are you getting Flexilabels to print onto them for you?
I'm looking into a new printer to print my own labels (very small runs only at the minute) so any reccomendations are very helpful!

boryo

Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:25 pm

raretone wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:04 am
Thanks for sharing, I've just received some blank lables from the same company.

What printer are you using to print onto these? Or are you getting Flexilabels to print onto them for you?
I'm looking into a new printer to print my own labels (very small runs only at the minute) so any reccomendations are very helpful!
I'm using Canon PIXMA G640 to print mine. Its photo printer and I print on photo paper and the quality is amazing. I'm going to buy bigger printer so if you are interested we can work out something...

msartori

Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:22 pm

UK DELIVERED ONLY?

msartori

Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Does anyone have the pdf template of the first link?

https://www.flexilabels.co.uk/product/6-custom-labels-per-a4-sheet

piaptk

Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:18 am

I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com