Cheap Blank Vinyl Discs?

Once you have cut a master laquer, you have metal stampers created and have records pressed from them. Discuss manufacturing here. (Record Matrix Electroforming- Plating, Vinyl Record Pressing.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

d

Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 am

Yes. I know what you are saying and i fully understand. But I think it is with everything not only that.

One step is to standardize the process. But it takes a lot of time and money. But if someone will do it - it will be something that all can buy with confidence.

With that funny order with colors and damaged package... I know that it can be true, but nobody will produce such order for one time.

For me personally, I am not into buying 5 or 10 blanks, because it is better to order 50 or 100 because it is cheaper for the shipping and pricing for such order. For those who want 2 blanks they can read the headline that minimum order is 50... don't you think ? ;)
Damaging during transportation - the harsh reality, but i have very little percentage of damaging during transportation. And some protection inside the box is good choise to protect the contents.

Oh and the question to those who have souri's machine in EU. I would like to get some for tests... :) PM me
_______

d

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am

some time went by and i can confirm that nobody wants to share their souri blanks ;) what about that Moss?
_______

Aussie0zborn

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 am

d wrote: But if someone will do it - it will be something that all can buy with confidence.
Have you thought of trying this yourself?

d

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 pm

No. I do not think so. That is because I do not have enough knowledge, money and maybe something more ;)
_______

d1rk

Hahahaha

Wed May 16, 2012 3:13 am

Mossy LMAO!!!

mossboss

Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 am

Hey guys
Go back one page on this thread
Take a look at my last post there
It tells all and sundry in quite clear language my feelings about this issue
Unfortunately my views have remained unaltered, at this present point in time guys with very little chance there will be a shift in my position
Need to look elsewhere for a White Knight
As I have said to hard to many unreasonable requests as well as difficult people to deal with
May be Fraggles who put himself up to be the co-coordinator at one stage can tell you about it as well
A total fiasco waste of his time with no results whatsoever
He is around a real and true story of sheer waste of his effort and time
Cheers
Chris