Monitoring, alerts and control for plating and pressing.

Once you have cut a master laquer, you have metal stampers created and have records pressed from them. Discuss manufacturing here. (Record Matrix Electroforming- Plating, Vinyl Record Pressing.)

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

audiosteam

Monitoring, alerts and control for plating and pressing.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:19 am

Dear trolls, I stopped cutting records 3 years ago to work in a different field. I'm working for an automation company.

Knowing well the importance of keeping control over a large amount of parameters while pressing or plating I'd like to offer you my services.
Our bespoke systems allow you to monitor, record and analyse data collected by sensors.
Monitoring is transmitted in realtime to our software, where alerts and automation triggers may be configured.

Each system is made of the following groups of parts:
- Sensors for collecting data
- Pods for connecting sensors to our servers
- Software for customers to access their data and control their systems
- Actuators to add control and automate actions

We're offering a set of sensors depending on the applications, those are communicating with a Pod that sends informations to our servers. Customers can access their own dashboard to visualise, compare and download records, set rules and change settings. Alerts may be sent as phone calls, SMS, emails or using third party APIs. We can also collect data from third party manufacturers and devices that have an open API. As of today our main customers are greenhouses, vertical farms and elderly homes. I'd like to offer our services to fellow trolls.

If you're pressing records or plating you'll be happy to measure and keep an eye on the following parameters:

Temperature
pH
Conductivity
Pressure for gases, steam, water and solids
Humidity air + materials
Position down to the micrometer range
Valve Positioning
Vibrations
Colors

All the data is recorded and stored. You can view charts, compare and analyse all the information to ensure smooth operation and quality consistency. The possibility to view charts back in time up to several months or years helps you track down issues.

I'll be happy to provide more information and demo systems to anyone interested. We focus on custom solutions, write or PM if you see features that aren't listed here.

Have a nice day

Alex