Deep Grooves Mastering EW-74 Cutterhead Equivalent

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Stevie342000

Re: Deep Grooves Mastering EW-74 Cutterhead Equivalent

Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:51 am

Agreed this is a forum about record cutting and the art there of but if there is a perceived bully in the group they may deter others from inputting much needed information for fear of being shouted down.

It does not make for healthy debate if the debate is one sided on issues that are important to a group of like minded people.

That's all I have to say on the subject, sometimes language gets in the way and as is the nature of the internet English will not be the first language of many and the finer points will be missed, so an individual may not see what others see.

I for one appreciate all the work done by all members but sometimes find the content and context to be of no value if it negates input from others.

I have no more to say on the matter and think we should all move on and get on with the important issues focused around the aims and objectives of the collective.

opcode66

Re: Deep Grooves Mastering EW-74 Cutterhead Equivalent

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Back to the topic at hand. If anyone is interested in a head equivalent that works with the 70's version of the amp racks then feel free to contact me. It is tested and proven.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio