Inverse Riaa Plugin Audacity

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

studiorp

Inverse Riaa Plugin Audacity

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi people, while I was testing the plugins of Todd, I have discovered this page with iriaa : http://www.vacuumsound.de/plugins.html

With Audacity it's working; important is insert the plugin inside Aud. plugins folder and stop.

It will appear in the list of effects as Olaf Matthes - Riaa...

It' more simple than Dr. Cuts plugin, but for experiment it's good.

Happy cuts !

studiorp

Re: Inverse Riaa Plugin Audacity

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Ah, I forget another thing : this plugin can work too with Nero Wave editor, but you must have installed too Audacity ( too if you don't use it ), otherwise don't recognize this effect, because don't exist the folder of Audacity.

EpicenterBryan

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

studiorp wrote:With Audacity it's working; important is insert the plugin inside Aud. plugins folder and stop.
Audacity already has RIAA and iRIAA. Go to Effect, Equalization - then select Curve RIAA. If you want inverse, click the Invert button.

Bryan
temp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

studiorp

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Thanks Bryan, i didn't know this ... I normally use Nero Wave Editor, but too Audacity is good, again thanks.